Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guido View Post
    Will that drum/resonate at all? If so, might be an idea to put a brace under it.
    Should be ok. The fuel tank is under it and it gets some foam padding glued in place.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4080.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	5.34 MB
ID:	6614708
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4081.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.21 MB
ID:	6614709

In Goulburn

Comment

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

If it does drum grab some Bully Liner from here: https://www.carbuilders.com.au/bullyliner

This stuff is easily applied at home and will cut the drumming/booming out.

Comment

Cheers. The plan is to not be able to hear it over the engine noise.

Comment

Coooullldd stash it somewhere if DJ's car isn't hanging around long.
              BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Exwrx is due to pick it up

I'll pm him.
                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Comment

Also fwiw Chrysler crossfire gearbox weighs 44kg dry.

Comment

So good mate!!

Except for the gearbox situation.
                      Originally posted by thebluerx7
                      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

How much engineering/other headaches is the V8 going to require? (Bearing in mind I have no idea how the NCOP rules work, so humour me).

Comment

Any reason you can't just redrill the Crossfire flywheel to suit the bolt pattern needed? Assuming centre bore, overall diameter, etc are useable.
                          Originally posted by Dimi
                          80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                          Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                          My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post
                            How much engineering/other headaches is the V8 going to require? (Bearing in mind I have no idea how the NCOP rules work, so humour me).
                            Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
                            Any reason you can't just redrill the Crossfire flywheel to suit the bolt pattern needed? Assuming centre bore, overall diameter, etc are useable.

Comment

Maybe speak to the likes of Jim Berry or your local clutch guru to see what if any flywheel solutions they might know of. If you can get some basic dimensions surely there's something out there that will be close.
                              Originally posted by Dimi
                              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X