Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the pcd? Some Alfa twin cam are 8 bolt.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

1JZ/2JZ are also 8 bolt FYI.
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

CA18 is 8 bolt too.

Pretty sure I have a stock one here if you need one.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

Has Chuck bought this yet?
            Classic Auto Fabrications:
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class...88753937823811

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/

Comment

Is the oyl removed as yet?
              Originally posted by thebluerx7
              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                Is the oyl removed as yet?

Apparently! It got collected on Tuesday.
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

So good! Where's the thread bump?
                  Originally posted by thebluerx7
                  The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                      So good! Where's the thread bump?
                      Still on the road. Slight moment of panic when I read the T&Cs of the carrier and it specified a minimum ride height of 130mm but all good. Will update when it arrives.
                      VT, VH & C43

Comment

Pretty sure I know the answer, but can an E9X do DBW?
                        The more I read up on the Bosch ECU the less confident I am it will work. The Mercedes community has been largely useless too.

Comment

Comment

If you've got a little el-cheapo code reader it should be able to get the VIN out of the ECU.

Same way you would have connected the Xentry, just the 12V and HS-CAN pins
                            Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                            Originally posted by nutttr
                            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

You forgot the age old fav - "Why are you modifying it for? Do you think you know better than the Mercedes engineers?" Like the world and technology hasnt moved on since 1968....
                              1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
                              1980 Gemini Sedan
                              1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Regarding the programming to get the CR21 working, I think we need this, which I have but have never used;

Or we also have the Kess, and I just got a K-Tag as well, but haven't tested it yet, it's a hand-me-down from a mate but he used it quite a bit and it's fine, he says.
                                Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                                Originally posted by nutttr
                                People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Working...
                                X