Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough *custom* cough.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by uuheels View Post
      I think if you ran it on 8 spark plugs you wouldn't be able to tell the difference...
      Or fire both plugs per cylinder together. Iirc these are leading/trailing plugs for emissions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
        Cough *custom* cough.

As I say, apparently 240 Volvo is an option but yes itíll probably end up custom.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
          Or fire both plugs per cylinder together. Iirc these are leading/trailing plugs for emissions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          This is actually correct. Still need 16 coils to do it though.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

sounds hard, put a barra in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
              I'm not sure what jim is up to now with this talk of DBW , OBD,VVT , ECU, VIN ,CAN, EFI, FYI ,2JZ and all range of 3 letter acronyms

but I sure am enjoying this thread and anticipating the Merc back on the road.

go Jim go

Iím not sure what Iím up to either. I also realise this project doesnít have a name. Iím thinking something Germanic and angry-sounding. I donít know. Iím thinking ďThe Dunning-KrugerĒ has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                This is actually correct. Still need 16 coils to do it though.
                Or 8 twin post coils. Or 2 EDIS-8 blocks.
                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  Iím not sure what Iím up to either. I also realise this project doesnít have a name. Iím thinking something Germanic and angry-sounding. I donít know. Iím thinking ďThe Dunning-KrugerĒ has a nice ring to it.
                  Project Durchfall!

Comment

cue ze german jokes
                    so ...
                    Knoblauch Express

Comment

He jerked off with the determination of someone within sight of Everestís summit, having lost all his friends and Sherpas, having run out of supplemental oxygen, but preferring death to failure.

Comment

"Project GesundheitSchnitzel"

Comment

Vorsprung durch ersatzteile?
                          (Advancement through spare parts!)

Comment

The Schnitzel Von Krumm
                            Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                              The Schnitzel Von Krumm
                              With the very low tum!

Comment

Der Kostenfalle
                                Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                                Originally posted by nutttr
                                People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Working...
                                X