Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Excellent!
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
    Originally posted by nutttr
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

    Comment


      Nice man!
      BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

      - PSN: rotacoupe

      This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

      Comment


        Good stuff mate!

        Comment


          Might as well leave these here...




          Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
          Originally posted by nutttr
          People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

          Comment


            Nice one Jim- and happy birthday too BTW!

            Jack- I reckon that's the angle it'll have out of the fishhook at wakefield

            1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
            2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

            Comment


              /\ Samoan driver?
              Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

              My Italian 510

              Comment




                Here is a version without busted suspension.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

                Comment


                  Also - awesome work on the progress.
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

                  Comment


                    Cheers gents.
                    TJ yeah I saw that on faceplant. Extremely clean example!
                    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                    Originally posted by seedyrom
                    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                    Comment


                      Click image for larger version

Name:	7154FD63-3C1E-4FDE-A137-51FDD81D5872.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	6617774

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	8414C378-D475-43E4-9441-523509A457F6.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	6617775
                      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                      Originally posted by seedyrom
                      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
                        Might as well leave these here...

                        Huh ?
                        yeah

                        -I can just see Jim as the only Gringo in the Mexican lowrider gang (Canberra Chapter)

                        Comment


                          Did you know that back in 1993 a mate and I brought in two hydraulics kits from Reds in south central LA; the first comp spec low rider kits in Australia. He fitted his to a yank LTD wagon painted pastel lime (later seen at Summernats a few times) and I was too poor at the time to buy a suitable car and install my kit so I sold it some years later unused.
                          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                          Originally posted by seedyrom
                          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Jim View Post
                            Did you know that back in 1993 a mate and I brought in two hydraulics kits from Reds in south central LA; the first comp spec low rider kits in Australia. He fitted his to a yank LTD wagon painted pastel lime (later seen at Summernats a few times) and I was too poor at the time to buy a suitable car and install my kit so I sold it some years later unused.
                            I did not know that
                            Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                            Originally posted by nutttr
                            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

                            Comment


                              Nice progress

                              Comment


                                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons


                                Originally posted by seedyrom
                                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X