Merc 280S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lot of uk blokes doing astra pas. can be noisey and they get warm. other option is an xc barina steering column swap - epas done easy
    I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

I'm not a fan of EPAS. Really don't like the steering feel.
      The Astra pump powers on ok, so we'll see how it goes. Who knows if it'll work with the 1960's steering box. I was going to investigate first but my Low Interest light was flickering at the time.
      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

ive seen it used on jags so it should be fine with their german competitor. im stealing the washerbottle idea btw. :D
        I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
          im stealing the washerbottle idea btw. :D
          You and the rest of PF
          ---
          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6B395F06-5B0D-4B25-9009-CC1C68073EB6.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	6619032

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks decent man
                  BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Cheers mate
                    Looking at it now I recon I need to put the lift pump under the car.

Comment

Looks great mate. IMO most lift pumps like to be gravity fed, they tend to die when not.

Comment

Originally posted by private9 View Post
                        Looks great mate. IMO most lift pumps like to be gravity fed, they tend to die when not.

Comment

Comment

Name:	2F0B29AA-3151-4FC6-8F70-3FC95AC4ADC0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	6619150Click image for larger version

Name:	D13B0876-4994-45E4-868F-02E87A829163.jpeg
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	6619149

Dismantling the stock and electric VDO 52mm gauge I had kicking around.

Name:	F6F4F717-4BE2-4D72-A62C-9DC1A302D1F5.jpeg
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	6619148Click image for larger version

Name:	6C6E7EB7-B7AE-479B-A49F-591FDBA1C739.jpeg
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	6619147

Looks like it will work!

Comment

I like that!
                              Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                              Originally posted by nutttr
                              People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
                                X