Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mad!
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]112220[/ATTACH]
      The stock wax sender with mechanical movement. A beautiful piece of instrument engineering that I donít want to try and use with the new engine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112216[/ATTACH]

Dismantling the stock and electric VDO 52mm gauge I had kicking around.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112215[/ATTACH]

The 1960ís face plate is a direct fit, but the resin board needs to be modified a bit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112214[/ATTACH]

Looks like it will work!
      Awesome
      Originally posted by thebluerx7
      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Cheers lads!

Because I have no access to a pipe bead roller, I bought a couple of o ring fittings from Bunnings, cut them in half and soldered them to the copper heater hard lines to use as a bead.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8E1B277A-748D-4A30-83A5-DFC95EF8DFA0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	6619195

Name:	C74FEE02-CAE9-4EC9-B245-33CD3B3601E1.jpeg
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	6619196

Iíll chamfer the edges so it doesnít cut the hose.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I welded up the jaws of a set of vice grips and ground to give the bead shape - was able to get some beads in 5/8"
            brass heater tubing- not perfect but good enough.

Comment

Yep good idea! I havenít had the time to do that though itís on my mind. I get generally a 30-40 minute block of time in which to do things.

Comment

Jason from Broadtune is progressing with the Haltech wiring harness. Note the SpeedDick logo.

Not much other progress other than me making a dogs breakfast on the exhaust manifolds trying to stick weld stainless. Iíll cover it with some stainless sheet and tig weld it at tafe tomorrow.

Name:	80BA3F79-6727-4ED5-A918-1B21500F4B14.jpeg
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	6619274

Name:	0DF07D91-F0BD-47F8-8A91-FAAAD4C324C9.jpeg
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	6619273

Comment

Name:	IMG_20190623_144825.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	6619275

Bits and pieces
                  Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

That;s cool as fuck setup there man.

Fuck you'll be cruising before my VN is on the road...

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Thanks man - build thread here http://www.performanceforums.com/for...ht=timber+shed

Oh you mean the car not my shed
                      Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]112395[/ATTACH]

Bits and pieces
                        That's a lot of red wire.
                        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                          That's a lot of red wire.
                          Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Red wires are passť now. Can you do my entire harness in green please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
                              Thanks man - build thread here http://www.performanceforums.com/for...ht=timber+shed

Oh you mean the car not my shed
                              Nah the shed! No italics

Comment

Thanks It's my GTR parts inventory, rebuild and clean room. The garage is usually full of customer cars and wifes daily
                                Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Working...
                                X