Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
    Thanks It's my GTR parts inventory, rebuild and clean room. The garage is usually full of customer cars and wifes daily
    Thatís a lot of wifes! You must drink lots of water
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

one is plenty
      Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

I was going to say "paint those shed walls" but then you probably sneak in there and "paint the walls" nightly.
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

The wall where the loom is, I'll be making some shelves to suite these heavy duty tubs and lids. That will hide the wall just fine.

The other walls will likely hang glass, doors, bonnets etc etc.
          Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Passenger exhaust manifold bird shit welded into submission. Drivers side to go which is a lot more complicated but Iím hoping to do that next week.

Australia post has lost the registered express post delivery of my fucking injectors. Not happy but to be honest itís the first major fuckup Iíve had from Aus post.

Also, it turns out you can tig weld copper. Who knew

Click image for larger version

Name:	D47127FD-0B1D-48AA-9E40-95B8A36FBDC7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	6619363

Name:	BAC7B330-7170-42AE-B9E7-DEA7CA237310.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	6619364
            Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

So Jason is making good progress as time permits. Awesome to see the throttle butterfly doing its thing.
              Iíve made no progress at all and havenít been to the shed in weeks due to family illnesses (including food poisoning- thanks Chinese takeaway) and work.

The storage and workshop space I have been renting has been up for sale and if it sells, the site will most likely be redeveloped. This means Iíll need to either find another unicorn workshop or pack the whole lot away into a Kennards or something and wait until we buy a bigger house with a garage. Iím hoping I can get the car done enough for rego before that happens.

Comment

Eehh yuk that'll be painful as.
                BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Name:	68CFA534-3D32-4942-BFE0-8F5DDD5370F2.jpeg
Views:	475
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	7073423

Meet the welding lesson I like to refer to as “The Abomination”.
                  But it’ll do for rego purposes and it comfortably clears the steering box.

Comment

For boost? or just to get it running for now?
                    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Just getting it running and registered for now.
                      Pretty sure the gearbox won’t cope with boost so I’ll have to delay the woosh for a while.

Comment

Loom's finished.

Haltech Elite 2500
                        Haltech premium harness
                        Haltech 8 channel ignitor
                        Haltech dual channel wideband
                        Haltech flex sensor
                        GM DBW pedal
                        Merc OEM DBW throttle
                        $18 piece of ply with Merc dick - priceless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOJj9xqsHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOJj9xqsHU">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOJj9xqsHU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="873" height="525">

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	233.2 KB ID:	7079347
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	301.0 KB ID:	7079348
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	281.5 KB ID:	7079349
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	363.8 KB ID:	7079350
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Jason Broadhurst; 03-10-19, 09:42 AM.
                        Jason Broadhurst

Comment

It’s gonna be awesome!
                          but I ordered it in all red wires

Comment

For anyone thinking of going the aftermarket ecu route with the twin plug v8 Mercedes engine, take note of the standard connector that the wallet plugs into (4th picture, lower right)

Comment

What the fuck is up with youtube videos lol
                              Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Is it running yet?
                                Jason Broadhurst

Comment

Working...
                                X