• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck yeah!!!!
    I shoulda got you to do mine..
    If I am lucky I might have a harness by Summernats... :cry:
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Doing things in a hurry is not my way I took 6 months to do that loom but I did go to 4 different countries for work on top of my usual 50 hour a week day job. Some times it's worth the wait haha.
      Last edited by Jason Broadhurst; 09-10-19, 07:20 PM.
      Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post

Fuck yeah!!!!
        I shoulda got you to do mine..
        If I am lucky I might have a harness by Summernats... :cry:
        Let me know if you want something made. Make me a rope template, and I can knock something out. usually pretty easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
          Doing things in a hurry is not my way I took 6 months to do that loom but I did go to 4 different countries for work on top of my usual 50 hour a week day job. Some times it's worth the wait haha.
          Quality of work looks awesome. I inboxed it properly last night. Fuck knows when I will get time to install it tho.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Eta to burnouts?
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
              me know if you want something made. Make me a rope template, and I can knock something out. usually pretty easy to do.
              I might take you up on that Tim. My auto electrician is having hectic relationship problems at the moment. I might nicely ask him how it's going and if he's not done I'll PM you.
              BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

awesome mate happy to assist.

Comment

Wow, that is a really neat looking loom!

Comment

Must be due for a seven loom Brenny
                    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Wheres this up to? I need more updates!
                      Originally posted by thebluerx7
                      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

It’s on the back burner again
                        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Workshop is about to be filled with furniture for the next 3 months

Comment

Got a few minor things done last night. Reco V8 calipers now fitted to the front with vented rotors. Fitted the clutch master and mounted the flex fuel sensor.

started looking at how to mount the accelerator pedal but I need to do cutting and welding which I can’t do while the shed is full of house stuff.

Comment

Score!
                              MB Spares is getting out of spares, so I bought the only 108 boot and bonnet he had and picked through the grilles for a good frame and a good inset. Scored the lot pretty cheap so happy there.

Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmm, can you go through MB Spares and get all the W116 280SE window mechanisms, a grill, badges and any other assorted trim bits that may or not be there for mine and store them all until I can get down to your part of the world?????

That would be much appreciated.

Oh, and if they have a 5.5litre AMG and gearbox that would be great too.....

Comment

Working...
                                X