X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim View Post
    Certainly is!
    And Bahaimus has found out that the six speed from the Chrysler crossfire is a direct fit for the motor I have!!
    I'm just glad my own useless research can facilitate the stupidity of others.

Comment

Originally posted by bahaimus View Post
      I'm just glad my own useless research can facilitate the stupidity of others.
      It was an odd thing to know - how did you figure that one out? And what engine is it?
      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
        Certainly is!
        And Bahaimus has found out that the six speed from the Chrysler crossfire is a direct fit for the motor I have!!
        and what motor you have ?

F5 F5 F5

Comment

M113 (4.3, 5.0, 5.5l)
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I have the 4.3L
            Itís enough to get it going as I already have it here. The larger versions are a direct swap.
            Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Ahhh, looking at the wiki, that makes sense. Thought it might have been one of the older motors. Although - what's the bellhousing compatability like across the merc v8s?
              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Kough kompressor kough.

Comment

Not entirely sure. I think the early single cam M117 was different. Could be wrong tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                    It was an odd thing to know - how did you figure that one out? And what engine is it?
                    I just watched this video.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

wanna buy a diagnostic tool for the M113? lol (old man was lining up to buy a CL500 so we bought the tools)

Comment

is it a diesel ?
                          you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                            wanna buy a diagnostic tool for the M113? lol (old man was lining up to buy a CL500 so we bought the tools)
                            Thanks but Iím going to attempt an LS1 ecu retrofit first and if that turns into a clusterfuck then aftermarket ecu.

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
                            is it a diesel ?
                            Is it 2005 again? All your base etc?

Comment

Anyone not saying 6.3 or 6.9 is a faggot.

Comment

yep because complex dry sumped engines with less power than the M113 are the way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X