Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merc 280S

Saw this turn up cheap in country NSW. Seller said they were happy to transport it. Le Me at impulse buying at my worst. Have left a deposit and should hopefully get it mid January. Letís see how this game of trust plays out lolClick image for larger version

Name:	B20973BF-E894-4F70-A335-0167DAE6E32D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	957.7 KB
ID:	6634291Click image for larger version

Name:	095F716F-685D-42B9-8578-173A17CA5D07.jpeg
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	6634292Click image for larger version

Name:	2D1E6F2C-D34F-468E-AA6E-1F8385A8241D.jpeg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	6634293Click image for larger version

Name:	2EF04073-E577-482C-A2D4-62AB69738645.jpeg
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	6634294
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

This would be awesome with a more modern Merc V8 in it.
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
    Originally posted by nutttr
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

What an excellent idea!
      I think Iíll do that :D
      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Jim:No projects!
        Also Jim: Bought a project.

Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Haha one of those is my dream project. If you get bored with it you know what to do
          #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
            Jim:No projects!
            Also Jim: Bought a project.

If I had a project I wouldnít have been boredbrowsing the intertubes looking for projects

Comment

Red Pig! Red Pig!
              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MERCEDES...8AAOSwHEhZ9Vdz
                #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Love the spare wheel in the passenger footwell. Jeeves, you sit in the boot, cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                    Red Pig! Red Pig!

If life doesnít keep kicking me in the nuts and making me sell my forever car(s) then yes this is what I have in mind.

Comment

fuck i would've bought that for the dashboard timber alone

does it have a tool kit and/or sunroof?

Comment

Love these things.
                        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

2jz no shit
                          Originally posted by thebluerx7
                          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
                            Love the spare wheel in the passenger footwell. Jeeves, you sit in the boot, cunt.
                            Looks like a hubcap.
                            I hope my eyes are playing tricks on me but the bottom of the doors and boot look abit rusty.
                            How cheap is cheap?

Comment

Is the Gearbox question related to this project? I really hope it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X