Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we fitting the brakes?
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Maybe weekend after next if you’re free?
      CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

That seat and your new brake setup should be hugely confidence inspiring, ought to look horn too!

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
          Maybe weekend after next if you’re free?
          Done.

Comment

Happy to supervise and drink all of the beers. Lol

Comment

Brakes ready to go on after ceramic coating.

CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Thanks to stupidflanders for fitting them up for me today. Small problem of wheels not fitting over the calipers so spacers will be ordered first thing tomorrow.

Comment

You’re going to scrape the underside of the front bar when you do an endo on the first hard stop.

Comment

You know when you start running into caliper to wheel rim issues that your brakes are fwuarkin' big :D

Comment

Yeah lol. Spacers on the way. Hopefully bed in tomorrow night.

Comment

Jesus, those are sik brakes! Will stop real good now.

Comment

So Wakefield last Friday. Much more technical than I thought!!

Brakes performed well. Was hot, humid and difficult to get a clear lap combined with the dreaded “rwd off” that plagues the RS. This occurred after about 8 laps each session.

Between all that I managed to do a 1.10.12 which I was little disappointed with initially. I had a look at the data and my best splits said a 1.09.26 was doable which I was reasonably happy with. I’m pretty sure with some better (cooler) weather and more experience I could get into the 1.07x range which I would be stoked with. Still pretty good for a hot hatch!

Comment

Thinking of moving this on if anyone is interested. Has 19,500kms on it. Is immaculate as ever. Asking $62,000 as is. Negotiable without the big brakes, carbon wing or race seat.

Comment

The lure of the VN Commodore is too much to ignore.

Comment

GT3?
                                2002 VX SS GT55 boosted 427 LSX
                                2004 Nissan El Grand rape van
                                2001 Land Cruiser - The Beater
                                2007 Suzuki SX4 - Ski Mule
                                2005 WR250
                                + 2 trailers and a caravan.
                                I finance the RMS

Comment

Working...
                                X