PIG EYE Streeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
    The HKS or the Trust item? how much different are the coil covers on them? could be organised as i'm all about open source/sharing shit.
    Missed this.

Carbon HKS item plzandthankyou.
    Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by yohoes View Post
      A couple months ago when i was on the phone to Platinum Racing they had just finished doing a VR38 coil kit that fits under all JZ covers.. i run their kit on my RB and its real nice shit
      I have spoken with Platinum racing, provided them with the coil testing for other makes (stock,echo,LS,Audi) they went on there own to test the R35 and with good results. i guess this dedication for providing a good researched product sold me.

So this will be getting an over killed VR38 coil pack swap, but more so because i will use it as spares for the 1JZ i have and just have both cars running the same
      CISCOKIDS
      The Gentlemen's Club
      Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
        Missed this.

Carbon HKS item plzandthankyou.

The HKS patten was custom painted by a guy called Richard Rabe in the states, highly recommend him. the Carbon items are from http://stage6motorsports.com but it looks like they are discontinued items
        CISCOKIDS
        The Gentlemen's Club
        Midnight Rocker

Comment

If you want, dont know what route you are going with R&P but another friend has made a kit that will allow you to bolt in X7 cross member and to be honest if this was out before i went my way i would have gone the same route because i already have front sump and JZX81 engine mounts. it should have all bolted up in theory lol
          Thanks for the offer, but x7 seems too wide and AE86 seems just right. The x3 LCAs are 335mm long, the AE86 mounts the LCAs 70mm further apart than the x3, so with AE86 300mm LCAs the track will be close to spot on.

Comment

All the engine service item's and little upgrades/wank factor items are here. so i can now put the cam's in service the engine and put it all together ready for it to be placed in engine bay.

Decided to go R35 coilpack's 100% over kill but the reason behind it was more based around spares for the JZX81/1JZ. this way i should be able to borrow looms if need be or coils and so on.
            CISCOKIDS
            The Gentlemen's Club
            Midnight Rocker

Comment

Wow, so much genuine... much wallet rape! :D

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
              Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitephyre View Post
                Wow, so much genuine... much wallet rape! :D
                Not so much when you work at head office.
                CISCOKIDS
                The Gentlemen's Club
                Midnight Rocker

Comment

Not so much when you work at head office.
                  Winning!
                  Originally posted by thebluerx7
                  The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

GT8
                    1UZ Celica
                    1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Stuck right now,

Fuel pump's.

So i have retro fitted a S13 fuel tank, the Plan is to run 98oct but i thought i should build it to run E85 just to future proof it a bit. but not sure what fuel pump to run or if i should replace the plastic fuel pump lid with something with decent plug's because i dont really want to remove the tank again.
                      CISCOKIDS
                      The Gentlemen's Club
                      Midnight Rocker

Comment

Walbro 460's.. quiet, flow good, intank, ethanol safe

Why fuck around for the sake of $250

Comment

So new purchases.

went and purchased the platinum racing products VR38 Coil conversion kit, purchased coil's via work how ever. Also found out 370z and GTR have the same coil it is just the coil tube that is different (removable) so if you want to save money buy the 370 ones as they come in $26 dollars cheaper.

Other items on the way, custom rear bilstein shock's with coilover conversion. based off stock length AE86 with a tad heavier spring 8kg and valving to suit.
                          CISCOKIDS
                          The Gentlemen's Club
                          Midnight Rocker

Comment

My Coil overs are almost complete, ended up going a bit heavier on the valving and a bit softer on the spring (6kg) with a 430mm length. so this leaves me with a list of upgrade to LSD, new bushes and disc's and the rear end should be complete. feels good having a bit of progress on a build considering how long i put everything off to setup a company and get into a house, hopefully progress keeps happening.

CISCOKIDS
                            The Gentlemen's Club
                            Midnight Rocker

Comment

Small update, Nothing major has happened still awaiting for my coilovers. been a bit of a fuck around between supreme motorsport, hypertune and WTAC builds and shit and now the backlog of work. a bit pissed off about it all as i was told i would have them no later in 8 week's. its been 6 months

Have purchased all the rear subframe bushes and i ended up getting my hands on the camber mod kit

Over the weekend i ended up putting in the follow,

Heat shield gasket
                              ITB
                              Fuel rail
                              injectors
                              filters
                              Cam gear
                              VVTI solenoid

Got to buy a pulley/gear remover to do the front oil seal and car is booked in for 10th of January to get camshafts done. (i dont trust myself)

CISCOKIDS
                              The Gentlemen's Club
                              Midnight Rocker

Comment

that looks fkn sick
                                www.holditflat.com

Comment

Working...
                                X