Go all out mate, gtx 35 on the 202

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 350stato View Post
        small turbo like gt42 or so....
        You have the right attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
          Worst car I ever owned was a hx wagon. I dumped it on its guts and put my old 4.3 stroker V6 in. Spent more time on a tow truck than on the road. Cunt was full of rust and bog and even more rust. Wiring was full of smoke. Flexplate worked loose abouta5 times. Sold it to a P player who fucked it the first day, then tried to sue me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
          Sounds like a normal PF build car, dont see what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
            Worst car I ever owned was a hx wagon. I dumped it on its guts and put my old 4.3 stroker V6 in. Spent more time on a tow truck than on the road. Cunt was full of rust and bog and even more rust. Wiring was full of smoke. Flexplate worked loose abouta5 times. Sold it to a P player who fucked it the first day, then tried to sue me. Work of the devil

Fuck, I've always had this thing about not owning Green cars, thought I'd take a punt, and then you post that up...

Thanks cunt!

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
            You need another car like I need.....well, another car

Fuck me I know, you should buy it! the S14 is practically done!

Comment

needs a little 4/71 sitting on the inlet manifold.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fondles View Post
                needs a little 4/71 sitting on the inlet manifold.
                mate of mine and his 2 brothers did this to their mums Toyota crown 20 odd years ago and took it to easternats. even went to the trouble of getting a sticker for the rear window that said

"WITHOUT MUMS CONSENT"

she wasn't too happy when she saw the car

Comment

Itís the second coming of Skompa.

I agree with above, dump it and throw a little blower on the 6pot like that ratty YNOT burnout torrie

Comment

Comp test is good, actually, really good! 175, set of new plugs, play with the Webber and it runs like a fucken charm!! A mate knows a guy who has been looking for one of these for a variety bash car, if he makes the right offer he can take it, otherwise, it'll be on the road on club rego this week and I'll drive it around for a while

Comment

How the heck did you find one for $5k. Nice find.

So...

Comment

The price of just about any old Holden etc are starting to go through the roof, It's getting a bit outrageous really

Fitted the supplied tail light, held off on spending more money in case this guy wants it but i think I'll just do shit anyway, kinda keen to drive the old rig,the rear window was binding up and couldnt go up or down properly, there was a 3 inch long bit of metal on the rail that holds the glass that had rusted and bent up and was binding up in the tailgate, I cut it off and shits mint lol

Comment

Bought this a new battery, dizzy cap and some rego today, hosed it off and sent it up the road to visit a mate, holy fucken body roll! shocks aren't fantastic lol, but okish, kinda forgot how the old things drive, did enjoy the absolute lack of power though, blew a cloud of brown shit out first time under load in top cog, was cool rowing through all 3 gears on the column.. has 3 offers for this already for fucks sake, and I've barely even told people I have it, fuck its rough to look at though....

Comment

Alloy headed big block with twin turbos stolen off the nearest D9 Cat is surely the answer to the question nobody asked.

Comment

13B roadpacer mock up.
                              "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                              (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                              Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Sell it before all the rust and bog fall out

Originally posted by 50RTD
                                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Working...
                                X