Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
    Sell it before all the rust and bog fall out

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much this. Shocking what 80's bog repairs can hide underneath the paint in these things.

Cool wagon though!

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
      13B roadpacer mock up.
      That is the dumbest coversion I've ever fucking heard of.. The guy I visited where that pic was taken has a 13b doig nothing...... I like it.

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
      Sell it before all the rust and bog fall out

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
      You stop that shit, I'm already ignoring the fact that Green cars are cunts!

Comment

Well that answers that question.... was short lived,

Gave it a quick wash today, looks good wet....

Took it for a bit of a cruise...

And got offered the right money for it, done deal, car now sits at home like this awaiting the weekend and it's new owner, I kind of liked it, really surprised how many people want the fucking thing, must have been to cheap.

Off to a good cause, they want it for a variety bash car.

Comment

I think you did the right thing flipping it for profit.

Now blow the money on another car. Its the sensible thing to do.

Comment

lol, oh that goes without saying... what else is money for??

Comment

Looks cool, is it the original colour?

/ --------------- \
              _/ /___________\ \_
              /_________|_________\
              |OOO ___________ OOO|
              \______|====|______/
              [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

This popped up in my Gumtree feed. "one owner never been modified rust in usual places" sounds right up your alley and you can reinvest what you spent on the Kinga into this beast.
                https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warr...ack/1185307172

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D seller has to be taking the P155

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
                  Looks cool, is it the original colour?
                  Yes, but comes out a bit darker in the pics, the paint is Jade Green, still original inside the doors, actually not a bad colour, I have only ever seen it on a couple of Premiers, even to find these pics, I'm sure the first pic is actually a mates brother's car.

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
                  This popped up in my Gumtree feed. "one owner never been modified rust in usual places" sounds right up your alley and you can reinvest what you spent on the Kinga into this beast.
                  https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warr...ack/1185307172

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D seller has to be taking the P155
                  lol, Holy fuck, that's amazing, surely the GS cap can still be used right? I hope the seller is taking the piss..

Comment

Originally posted by 350stato View Post
                    lol, Holy fuck, that's amazing, surely the GS cap can still be used right? I hope the seller is taking the piss..
                    tempted to troll the guy and ask him if he can supply an RWC with it at that price :D

Comment

I'd ask for pics of the numbers on the firewall and the plates

Comment

I bought a green Kingswood once. Made it black. All the problems instantly vanished.
                        Originally posted by oioioioioi
                        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                        Originally posted by Sketchy
                        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

This thing officially left on Saturday, shame, It was kinda cool to drive around in

Apparently it will be painted red, raised an inch for the variety bash thingy and they have a 253 and 4 speed that's going into it

Comment

The pain with owning cars a short time is you never have them long enough to be burdened with the real issues, the ones that stop them from being "one of the best cars you ever had"

Comment

Ha ha, Yeah this is true, I was starting to have thoughts of lowered springs, some form of supercharger etc, so best it's gone..

Comment

Am I the only one sad that this will be turned into a variety bash car?
                                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Working...
                                X