Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem drawn to appeal challenged cars 😀
    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Ha ha, God I know, I was standing in front of it before and wondering what the fuck is wrong with me...

Boot is sufficient for 4 chopped up strippers..

Purifier thing is cool... maybe, like Tesla stuff! lol,

Has a neat little cooler box in the parcel shelf, thats cool, Ooh, pun....

What the fuck is the point of this? all the way down the foot well and can't barely even get your hand in it!

Sick tape deck bro, has like adjustable Treble and Bass, way cool...man... still works though! well, the radio bit lol

Comment

That interior is fucking awful! hahaha
        Originally posted by oioioioioi
        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
        Originally posted by Sketchy
        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

yep, fucking awfully good in a bad 80's Japanese gentleman's club way

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
            yep, fucking awfully good in a bad 80's Japanese gentleman's club way
            Yeah, don't get me wrong I can appreciate it. It's the worst in the best way.
            Originally posted by oioioioioi
            I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
            Originally posted by Sketchy
            Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Yeah it's pretty out there, like super tanned old guy on a yacht kinda out there, I'll get some betterer (worse?) pics of the interior later in the week, I think I'm just surprised that it's actually in good condition, hoping I get time to hit the rego tomorrow arvo

Comment

Ye olde Crown fridge, donít think Iíve ever seen one that worked! They generally just act as a leak point for the air conditioning and get clamped off.

Love the velour. Please donít sell this one or I might have to buy it. My wife still hasnít forgiven me for my Ď88 Super Saloon wagon.

Comment

its no kingswood wagon ...

Comment

Can you paint, or dye those speaker covers Blue at least??
                    1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
                    1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Cookie monster and Gonzo interior option.

Its so 80's good though. I like it.

Wheels, slam, bosozoku?

Comment

isn't that storage pocket in the footwell for the emergency flare?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                          Ye olde Crown fridge, donít think Iíve ever seen one that worked! They generally just act as a leak point for the air conditioning and get clamped off.

Love the velour. Please donít sell this one or I might have to buy it. My wife still hasnít forgiven me for my Ď88 Super Saloon wagon.
                          Wagon would be awesome, I saw one for sale not long ago, wanted way to much money though.

Originally posted by milo View Post
                          Can you paint, or dye those speaker covers Blue at least??
                          I'd say they used to, looks like it has been rubbed/fallen off

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
                          Cookie monster and Gonzo interior option.

Its so 80's good though. I like it.

Wheels, slam, bosozoku?
                          That's kinda the idea yeah.

Comment

Betterer....

Need to find some form of cheap wheel (car doesn't warrant any kind of proper budget) that looks better than that junk, may just whitewall the tyres first though..

Seems the needing a jump start is a thing, can jump it and run it around for a bit then it starts all day, overnight its back to needing a jump, thought it may be a dead cell in battery as I charged it and then it still didn't start but does as soon as you hook another car up to it so replaced battery, worked good for a couple of days then it sat for 2 days and was the same again, figured a drain in the car,

After discussion with Jake the painter/exhaust guy he suggested trying to belt the starter as it seemed like that but the jump thing put me off the idea, sure enough, few belts with a rod of persuasion and away it went, so will send the starter off to be sorted when I get a chance.

Comment

What offset are they?

Maybe supra a70 pepperpots , or supra a80 16 inch JZa80 wheels?

Edit: then 1gz
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Think offset is similar to early Falcon, unsure of what to put on at this stage, maybe some old Centerlines lol

I have actually talked about a 1GZ a few times, would be cool as fuck, worth more than the car though

Comment

Working...
                                X