Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
    Need tow bar for Drag week / drag challenge.
    Freiburger, ďThe trailer is part of the racecarĒ
    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Bit tight for the wagon haha

Comment

Bit late, but chain cant jump bottom teeth, its held in by oil pump
        Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
          Thanks guys

Decided Iíll have a shot at doing the valve springs, anyone done Barra ones on car?

Iíve bought one of these

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/M...T-TURBO-40L-I6

Iíve never done the air hold valve up deal before. Will I want to tear my (chest) hair out?
          When I had the G6E turbo I had them done in car, thatís the way my tuner does them

Donít know his trick but has done hundreds no issue and pretty quickly too

Are the XR6 turbo forums still a thing, they may know over there

Comment

Trans cooler V1.0

New vs old

Comment

Shitty pic but you get the idea

I'm making the fan mounts in the morning. I have a feeling, due to the tightness (?) of the core, that air would just rather by pass it when the fan isn't on. Maybe an alloy duct will help. I have a Haltech sensor to fit in the pan to monitor temp so we'll see how it goes.

Thoughts on heat wrapping the dump as opposed to a heatshield. Probably don't have room for both

Comment

I think a wrap is the go if you don't have much room. Shielding is better with an air gap.

Comment

Yep wrap is the go. DEI titanium FTW

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                    I'm making the fan mounts in the morning. I have a feeling, due to the tightness (?) of the core, that air would just rather by pass it when the fan isn't on. Maybe an alloy duct will help. I have a Haltech sensor to fit in the pan to monitor temp so we'll see how it goes.
                    Wondered that too, could 'test' by sticking it in the air flow from a floor fan/desk fan turned up high at the angle you want to mount it and see if you can feel any air passing through the core. Bit ghetto but it might give you some idea. Is there anywhere you can mount it upright in the airflow at the front of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
                      Bit late, but chain cant jump bottom teeth, its held in by oil pump
                      And if it's not, you just hold the cam chain up with a length of wire through the bonnet latch.
                      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Astina SP View Post
                        Wondered that too, could 'test' by sticking it in the air flow from a floor fan/desk fan turned up high at the angle you want to mount it and see if you can feel any air passing through the core. Bit ghetto but it might give you some idea. Is there anywhere you can mount it upright in the airflow at the front of the car?
                        Itís a bit tight up there

Ordered some titanium tape and a tailshaft loop. Iíve got some heat shield panel that Iíll do some work with

Comment

Some more achievable plates

Comment

Mint!

Need to get a set of 8 sec plates for the rolla then sort a car for the 7 sec plates

Comment

"Machined" calipers and 5mm spacer so front rims fit betterer

Seems the radio and AC aren't going to work without the factory ECU, hmmm. Timmy!!!!

Comment

I would of thought it's bcm

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by 50RTD
                                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Working...
                                X