Vs ute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SR20 KE30 View Post
    I 100% agree with building the new car within the road legal cubic capacity, without that limitation to building a street car the challenge is removed. It's easy to build a fast car outside of the rules, light car +big cubes, dodgy mod plate or rego as a 1.3 litre, street car yo.

These utes are a killer car choice, dogsballs has proved that.

Comment

Damn this post made me sad. I am sure its not that bad, i.e. you have kids that love you and probabaly a few more friends than you think. I know a few guys on here love watching your builds so keep it up. Also if your ever on this side of the world I would love to grab a beer! My shout.
      Originally posted by Babalouie
      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Meh. Where do you draw the line? Every car competing could/would be found to be non-compliant in some way. I just like cars that go fast. And can drive on the street.

Regardless, Chuck builds cool shit. Some like to focus on the unfinished builds, but they forget he's completed more builds than most people on this site. And a lot of us pick up handy hints from his threads. So please keep posting mate.
        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

I love watching your builds. So much done in so little time.

Time has obviously marched on but I think everyone forgets that you had Australia's fastest FWD NA hatch.
          Proudly presenting the new foot long chocolate Subway.
          Originally posted by ALLMTR
          Rats tail haircut used to mean make sure the OC spray is shaken

Comment

Originally posted by nine2nine View Post
            You bought an 8 second car and ran 11's, whose going to drive this one if it is going to run an 8?
            Are you offering or just here to be a smart cunt ?

Keep at it Chuck, will be a good thing mate. And stop being mates with Paulo Nery / Paul Pacano, nobody got time for that...
            The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Don't let the naysayers wind you up Chuck, I always enjoy your build threads.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

I love easily you seem to build these epic cars. Makes me stop overthinking fucking easy shit with my car.
                Keep in mind you've built about 20 cars in the time its taken me to not quite finish one :knock:
                '71 BMW 2002 - restoration
                '14 Colorado 4x4 dual cab - reliability

Originally posted by Marv
                my cuts look like they're done by Michael J Fox using a grinder on the end of a pool noodle
                :rotflol:

Comment

All good, thanks guys.

Was a run around day today and will get stuck into the parachute mount tomorrow
                  I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 5.80 at 121mph

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Mocked up
                      Attached Files

Comment

What's the 'when a parachute is needed' speed/moment here Chuck?

As in - required for V1 of the car or is it just some future proofing and because you like cutting and welding things?
                        Originally posted by doods189
                        Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

Comment

140mph.
                          Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

What does a street legal cage that can be teched to do 8s look like?

I'm not being an arsehole, I'm being a noob!
                                Originally posted by myshortyboomba
                                I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X