No announcement yet.

Vs ute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot and cold side done. Bottom hose alloy extension was a pain in the ass as the Toyota alloy was cast with old saucepans, it seems

Click image for larger version

Name:	A52A2122-F162-401F-BA05-50A2657388E7.jpeg
Views:	577
Size:	443.0 KB
ID:	7267767
    I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Dump nearly finished. Would have been easier to redo the whole system as opposed to connecting up to existing system

Name:	5CF117C2-C60E-4338-BAC4-6C8427F93F9C.jpeg
Views:	470
Size:	428.9 KB
ID:	7271382

Name:	E86316E5-0D02-41E4-A7C8-01E01D0F0A51.jpeg
Views:	467
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	7271383

Comment

Looking good mate

Comment

Looks great, can’t wait to see it back on track…

Comment

Been ticking along on little things, need to get it down to Sydney to get re-pinned for the Elite 2500. Was going to have a go at it myself but rather a haltech expert do it .

Decided to plumb the wastegate back into the exhaust. Have no idea if this will work but just got the 2” expanded and will silastic it up. Need to break it down, clean up the joins and welderup

Name:	C64D475F-953E-40D0-BC49-7893880901F0.jpeg
Views:	263
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	7294930

Comment

Ok, no idea where to post this spitball. I want to make a board, about the size of an iPad?, containing a 7.8v Nicad pack, receiver, electronic speed controller and facet style pump. That way on a dyno or road trip, I can remotely (from in cab or watching a dyno) add fuel to the cell from a fuel container in the tray without stopping. Will that work?

Comment

When my car did enduros (before I owned it) there was a small auxillary tank in the boot that had a small low pressure ticker pump that just fed in to the fuel feed hose of the main tank. The tank itself was very easy to remove (for when you don't need the load) and just unplug the pump and put a cap on the feed in to the filler pipe.
                Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

i'd just put a plug and a switch on the dash -
                  This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Gravity feed with a solenoid? Less parts to fail.
                    Originally posted by Rdyno
                    It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                      Hot and cold side done. Bottom hose alloy extension was a pain in the ass as the Toyota alloy was cast with old saucepans, it seems]
                      Its got silicon in it, makes it a cunt to weld

Comment

Ok, no idea where to post this spitball. I want to make a board, about the size of an iPad?, containing a 7.8v Nicad pack, receiver, electronic speed controller and facet style pump. That way on a dyno or road trip, I can remotely (from in cab or watching a dyno) add fuel to the cell from a fuel container in the tray without stopping. Will that work?
                        This sounds like some vice grip garage shit. Excellent.

Comment

I've got a similar problem with two tanks to feed one engine... I haven't researched it properly yet (or much at all, honestly) but I'm leaning toward a venturi pump on the return line to move all the fuel to the main tank. Much like a saddle tank arrangement in a modern OEM installation.
                          Originally posted by Marlin
                          Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Working...
                          X