Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLMTR
    replied
    Finished up my street/dyno fuel setup. Operates off the switch in the top right of frame.

Click image for larger version

Name:	191A6A21-FEC1-422F-A86B-E5BF65653428.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	7303152

Leave a comment:

• DaveBxGT
    replied
    Such a clean no fuss looking bay for such epic potential. love it!

Leave a comment:

• Bren
    replied
    Looking good mate!

Leave a comment:

• garvice
    replied
    Nice ! 🙌

Leave a comment:

• venicebeach
    replied
    Nice work Chuck. Keen to see this thing go fasterer

Leave a comment:

• ALLMTR
    replied
    That took far longer than it should have…

Name:	C31DA3DD-469E-4DD7-8484-76E8959442C0.jpeg
Views:	276
Size:	539.6 KB
ID:	7297654

Ready for the dyno

Name:	967BFB13-0B4D-450C-8387-D0DAF704D4C3.jpeg
Views:	274
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	7297655

Leave a comment:

• Faux Forg
    replied
    Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Ok, no idea where to post this spitball. I want to make a board, about the size of an iPad?, containing a 7.8v Nicad pack, receiver, electronic speed controller and facet style pump. That way on a dyno or road trip, I can remotely (from in cab or watching a dyno) add fuel to the cell from a fuel container in the tray without stopping. Will that work?
    I've got a similar problem with two tanks to feed one engine... I haven't researched it properly yet (or much at all, honestly) but I'm leaning toward a venturi pump on the return line to move all the fuel to the main tank. Much like a saddle tank arrangement in a modern OEM installation.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ok, no idea where to post this spitball. I want to make a board, about the size of an iPad?, containing a 7.8v Nicad pack, receiver, electronic speed controller and facet style pump. That way on a dyno or road trip, I can remotely (from in cab or watching a dyno) add fuel to the cell from a fuel container in the tray without stopping. Will that work?
    This sounds like some vice grip garage shit. Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• dnegative
    replied
    Hot and cold side done. Bottom hose alloy extension was a pain in the ass as the Toyota alloy was cast with old saucepans, it seems]
    Its got silicon in it, makes it a cunt to weld

Leave a comment:

• StupidFlanders
    replied
    Gravity feed with a solenoid? Less parts to fail.

Leave a comment:

• GSRman
    replied
    i'd just put a plug and a switch on the dash -

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    When my car did enduros (before I owned it) there was a small auxillary tank in the boot that had a small low pressure ticker pump that just fed in to the fuel feed hose of the main tank. The tank itself was very easy to remove (for when you don't need the load) and just unplug the pump and put a cap on the feed in to the filler pipe.

Leave a comment:

• ALLMTR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ALLMTR
    replied
    Been ticking along on little things, need to get it down to Sydney to get re-pinned for the Elite 2500. Was going to have a go at it myself but rather a haltech expert do it .

Decided to plumb the wastegate back into the exhaust. Have no idea if this will work but just got the 2” expanded and will silastic it up. Need to break it down, clean up the joins and welderup

Name:	C64D475F-953E-40D0-BC49-7893880901F0.jpeg
Views:	524
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	7294930

Leave a comment:

replied
    Looks great, can’t wait to see it back on track…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X