Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim View Post
    Diff swap shouldnít be a show stopper. Is there an AWD gearbox that can be used thatíll survive?
    U can get Quaife straight cuts for 10k plus , stock transfer is good, rear diff can be upgraded from another model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Originally posted by F3ARED View Post
      Bending rods at low rpm? Correct me if im wrong but that sounds like it could be fixed by retarding the cam and pulling ignition timing although i take it controlling the cam isnt an option with the way you are running the ecu?

PS bigger turbo is always better.
      Iím not entirely convinced , if a stock sr20 can run 25psi I canít see how a k24 will explode just because it has boost around peak torque yet they can take 600whp on a stock bottom end.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluerx7 View Post
        U can get Quaife straight cuts for 10k plus , stock transfer is good, rear diff can be upgraded from another model

Yep

Bring on the 7ís

Following with interest
        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
          Yep

Bring on the 7ís

Following with interest
          Yeah I saw that video too. Have seen a few you tubers use them with 400-600whp and use ďelementĒ rear diffs. I would have to google to see what an element model is over here

Comment

Let me know how big an fmic you can fit and Iíll see what I have
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Yeah I saw that video too. Have seen a few you tubers use them with 400-600whp and use ďelementĒ rear diffs. I would have to google to see what an element model is over here

Honda Element is a rebodied CRV:

Not sold in Australia, although there were 2 in Canberra at one point.
              If the AWD coupling system craps itself you could convert it to a solid dog clutch style setup, common on the old rear engined VW 4wd vans to replace the viscous coupling.

Comment

Watching with interest!
                Kebabhunter

Comment

eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                  Let me know how big an fmic you can fit and Iíll see what I have
                  Havenít tried yet but it appears the best will be a passenger hand side in and out arrangement .

I want it fully enclosed like this one. I was thinking maybe 450x300x76 or a 600 if I can fit it. I give no fuck for cutting front bar reo[emoji106]
                  https://youtu.be/lNzdnjVrMNg

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                    self you could convert it to a solid dog clutch style setup, common on the old rear engined VW 4wd vans to replace the viscous coupling.
                    Mate I will just pull the driveshaft out of itís a bitch. It will never been strong enough for 2 stepping grippy launches, I would rather disable it for drags and run a full slick on the front.

Comment

Update for today without an update is I think I have decided on a gt3076 eBay spec. Depending on funds might try the dual bb eBay version.

My wifeís Mazda 6 auto blew up so that gets fixed today, then I can sell that car , recoup the crv purchase and 2k auto repair and have about $1500 left over hopefully , that should pay for all the parts I need for this to happen.

Comment

Havenít tried yet but it appears the best will be a passenger hand side in and out arrangement .

I want it fully enclosed like this one. I was thinking maybe 450x300x76 or a 600 if I can fit it. I give no fuck for cutting front bar reo[emoji106]
                        https://youtu.be/lNzdnjVrMNg

Thats Oxers car. I think in the end he got defected or EPA'd or something, was supposedly meant to be putting everything in a neater higher-spec model. Not sure what happened after that - steve sold MSC soon after so stopped seeing him around /csh

Would something like this work in regards to intercooler?

1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
                        1980 Gemini Sedan
                        1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Originally posted by F3ARED View Post
                          Thats Oxers car. I think in the end he got defected or EPA'd or something, was supposedly meant to be putting everything in a neater higher-spec model. Not sure what happened after that - steve sold MSC soon after so stopped seeing him around /csh

Would something like this work in regards to intercooler?

Yeah thatís what Iím thinking but it looks a bit small, will try to get as big of a cooler in there as I can to offset the ďChinese not quite as goodĒ factor

Comment

Yeah thatís what Iím thinking but it looks a bit small, will try to get as big of a cooler in there as I can to offset the ďChinese not quite as goodĒ factor

Where are you located? I have one of those coolers except taller if you want it. Sick of looking at it.
                            Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

Originally posted by rolin7 View Post
                              Where are you located? I have one of those coolers except taller if you want it. Sick of looking at it.
                              Hervey Bay se qld area

Comment

Please continue making PF great again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Working...
                                X