eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw a shot of gas at it for more fun/carnage?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluerx7 View Post
      Yeah something about mine maybe only vtec on one cam or some shit. I think vtec and cam profiles will not be an issue for what Iím chasing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah thats what wikipedia reckons atleast. 119kw, I-vtec on intake cam only. Seems to be similar to the old d series vtec-e motors. Vtec for econo purposes

Comment

Yep. My brief research led me to believe the $1k extra youíd spend on the fancier VTEC head alone could be more than compensated for by all of one PSI more boost.

Comment

Yeah pretty much, more boost fixes all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
            Yep. My brief research led me to believe the $1k extra youíd spend on the fancier VTEC head alone could be more than compensated for by all of one PSI more boost.
            Agreed.

Pump fuel knock limited is more my issue. Setting up for e85 but want to try pump first . Might just water inject it as e85 is a pain in the rectal area.

Comment

for manifold, a k series flange + steam pipe bends will cost you around $200....know anybody with a welder?

Comment

Water Injection is definitely the go if daily driving it. Bit of a sting in the anoos for the premium kit (Aquamist), but a one off cost against the wasted effort and stuffing around of E85 for a daily drive.
                Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

I Vtec and T25 on my old 1.8 Civic meant 260nm from fuck all revs, only made 147kws on e85 up from 88kws atw stock, 7psi too.

I'd imagine you should be able to get an easy 210 to 220kw at very low boost.

Comment

Originally posted by rolin7 View Post
                    Water Injection is definitely the go if daily driving it. Bit of a sting in the anoos for the premium kit (Aquamist), but a one off cost against the wasted effort and stuffing around of E85 for a daily drive.
                    Yeah I can piece together my own pre-turbo Pnuematic kit cheaper than buying a kit anyway . (Used Same style riceracing one on my old s2 rx7 with 410rwkw on 98)

Comment

Originally posted by Stevil View Post
                      I Vtec and T25 on my old 1.8 Civic meant 260nm from fuck all revs, only made 147kws on e85 up from 88kws atw stock, 7psi too.

I'd imagine you should be able to get an easy 210 to 220kw at very low boost.
                      Yeah Iím shifting my goals to 300-400whp .

Comment

Overall update - decided on gt3076 plain bearing .

I will also be using the stock header and making a 1.5inch or 1 3/4 inch steel crossover pipe to the ďsidewinder ď location . Then bracing the turbo using the factory aluminium vertical airbox support .
                        That will give very good room and routing for gate and turbo 3 inch exit too.

I can weld etc so welding isnít an issue , i gasless everything anyway cos Iím a lazy Kent . Pro welder sluts will get so upset when u see this manifold and stuff being made out of exhaust pipe and gasless mig [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Picked up my ecu from storage . Itís plug and play as you can see.

Comment

Red is power, youíre welcome
                              I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                                Red is power, youíre welcome
                                Nah bro, last car I had it it I just bought a roll of red from supercheap and extended half the loom so red could be injector , could be earths, could be crank triggers. Thatís the exciting part.

Comment

Working...
                                X