eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started scoping all the cam and crank sensors, Also took the airbox out to suss out turbo room and measure voltages at the tps/map/coolant sensors and pinout all the engine sensors . So far so good.

Will need about 17 wires to make it run in total. 3 cut lengths of 7 core trailer wire should do nicely .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a lot of room for a dump
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Thats not a problem, just go out the bonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluerx7 View Post
          Will need about 17 wires to make it run in total. 3 cut lengths of 7 core trailer wire should do nicely . [

Sent from my iPhone using Fapatalk
          Yellow is for the left indicator.

Don't cut the blue wire!
          Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
            Not a lot of room for a dump
            I will move the heater hoses to make some room for that . May have to move the loom Also

Comment

Spent a few hours today wiring in the splice joints for the adaptronic . Have got injectors /crank/cam/cam2/12v/earths all in.

Will try and power up the ecu and run it on the stock ecu and see if the adaptronic is reading rpm from the sensors correctly . Iím not doing any of the final wiring or cuts until I get a stable rpm reading in the adaptronic first.

Comment

Fail. Tried to jump the signal wires only of each crank and cam sensor. Engine running and it shows zero rpm .

Sooooo, I guess I will have to splice connect the 5v and ground for each sensor paired to the factory 5v and ground .

Itís also showing no map or tps so I assume they all have the same issue with none of the adaptronic 5v or grounds connected either .

I really thought signal only would work since the factory power and earths are powering up the sensors .

Comment

Map and tps fixed . Still no rpm though

Comment

Got signals into the ecu and the car runs on stock ecu and yet the e420c shows zero rpm , I have scoped the ecu at the pins and itís got the same signals there.

Comment

Had a bit of a look around for bits I can donate to the Honda cause. Iíve got a fuel pressure gauge and a turbosmart Kompact blow off valve. I was sure I had a spare walbro pump and will have a better look tomorrow

The only fmic I have is 600 x 300 x 100
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                        Had a bit of a look around for bits I can donate to the Honda cause. Iíve got a fuel pressure gauge and a turbosmart Kompact blow off valve. I was sure I had a spare walbro pump and will have a better look tomorrow

The only fmic I have is 600 x 300 x 100
                        Thanks[emoji106][emoji106]Will let you know if I need to use any of it. Wonít need the BOV as i donít use them anyway .

Need to get rpm first . I fucking despise setting up triggering. Iím using a map supplied by adaptronic and it donít show rpm, will have to take it to work tomorrow and picoscope the sensors and email them a snapshot .

Comment

Tried everything , 0rpm, grounded cas ground to sensor ground , no difference .

Fucked if I know, I give up.

Comment

"With Hall effect or optical sensors, sometimes the combination of pull up resistors in the MegaSquirt and stock ECU can interfere with each other. If this happens, one or both of the ECUs will not get an RPM signal. Often, you can solve this by removing the pull up resistor from the MegaSquirt."

You have the option to turn off Adaptronic pull up resistor?

Comment

Originally posted by crack View Post
                              "With Hall effect or optical sensors, sometimes the combination of pull up resistors in the MegaSquirt and stock ECU can interfere with each other. If this happens, one or both of the ECUs will not get an RPM signal. Often, you can solve this by removing the pull up resistor from the MegaSquirt."

You have the option to turn off Adaptronic pull up resistor?
                              Yeah I have read the exact text you posted but I canít turn it off. Wouldnít have a clue how to remove it from the ecu either.

Comment

remove OEM ecu trigger & home pins, crank motor and check for Adaptronic rpm? if so then you're prob fkd.

does the OEM ecu even need rpm (i.e. wire adaptronic stand alone and leave OEM ecu powered up)?

Comment

Working...
                                X