• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Red is power, youíre welcome
    Incorrect.

Knowledge is power.
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      Incorrect.

Knowledge is power.
      This explains the low hum that emanates from libraries.
      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by crack View Post
        remove OEM ecu trigger & home pins, crank motor and check for Adaptronic rpm? if so then you're prob fkd.

does the OEM ecu even need rpm (i.e. wire adaptronic stand alone and leave OEM ecu powered up)?
        This is my exact plan. Remove those pins.

It needsrpm for vtec and variable intake, idle control etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to head down and pick up some resistors today and see if I can get this rpm happening .

Comment

Anyone know if the adaptronic cas digital inputs can cope with voltages over 5v? Say upto full battery voltage ?

Comment

eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

So is this waveform replicated by having a positive pwm on both sides of the variable timing solenoid do you think ?

I thought it would look like a simple 12v duty controlled pattern . YouTube says these vtc solenoids rest at full retard , power on is full advance .

Comment

eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Bit the bullet and pre spliced the e420c In to run by itself , have a mates afr controller in transit and will then just snip the stock ecu wires, plug in the adaptronic and pray it reads rpm when itís running the engine standalone.

Iím a little short on pwm outputs so will have to run external boost control in future but for NA now it will be fine to get a base tune into it and control the vtc, vtec, purge, intake runners etc etc.

Comment

Mates spartan 2 afr controller arrived so hopefully this arvo will rig that up and try cranking this thing solely on the e420. If I can get it to fire will setup base timing and begin road tuning it.

Comment

Finally got rpm reading after some fucking round so Sunday will refit all the shit and try to set base timing and/or road tune it NA.

Comment

So it runs?
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by thebluerx7 View Post
                        Nah bro, last car I had it it I just bought a roll of red from supercheap and extended half the loom so red could be injector , could be earths, could be crank triggers. Thatís the exciting part.
                        Fucking LOL

This car will be hilarious as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                          So it runs?
                          Nah, ran out of time. Thereís been a whole ordeal with triggering not reading in another thread .

I was into the dark the other night to finally read rpm so thatís a win, had to pack up and go away until Sunday and I will put it back together then so it can be started hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by yohoes View Post
                            Fucking LOL

This car will be hilarious as fuck
                            U should see it now with wires run around through the windows and shit everywhere [emoji23]

Comment

So the battle continues.

Re wired the triggers, rpm all good. Fired straight up but rough as. Long story short no 2 or 4 inj pulse . Rewired that separately and got pulse to ecu but still no start now.

Base no1 timing spot on.

Something suss /fucked going on .

Then while doing that my Mazda 6 was idling with jumper leads to the crv and the fucking thermostat housing exploded .

Un.
                              Be.
                              Leave.
                              A.
                              Bull.

Comment

Exploded?! What in the actual fuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X