eBay racing 04 k24a1 Cr-v Manual

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, left work early and couldnít wait any longer so swapped to e85 to test it for fun.

added 25% and started straight up. Went to 30% and drove out of town. overall changes from that 30% were only +/- 5% mostly to achieve the same 0.87-0.9lambda .

Ign timing was a huge difference , previously knock limited to 3deg down low it now took 26deg to knock so its backed off to 23deg down low and 28-32deg up top above 4000rpm.

I doubt itís worth adding any more timing up top and i would think itís past mbt by then anyway.

Car as expected drives crisper , more part and full throttle torque upto 4K and above that would be minimal gains , maybe a handful of horsepower I reckon as it wasnít really knock limited up there.

Pretty straight forward took 40mins start to finish and 2 logs and that was it. Great success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cut my rear Muffler open and repacked it with Earthwool as a noise suppression test .

Also found its only got 2.5 perforated tube inside a 3 inch muffler so will have to go in the bin once itís turboed unfortunately

Comment

Ps forum is gay lately , every time I come back all my posts are deleted .

Cbf reposting it all.

Comment

Yeah bummer, you had some great stuff in here. I posted 6 months worth of stuff at once and it's gone too.

Can't be helped though, someone hacked it apparently..

So turbo yet?
          Originally posted by thebluerx7
          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
            Yeah bummer, you had some great stuff in here. I posted 6 months worth of stuff at once and it's gone too.

Can't be helped though, someone hacked it apparently..

So turbo yet?
            No turbo . Started a new business to make more cash to start paying for turbo bits.

Comment

Update
              made a slap together tube sidewinder type manifold
              mounted intercooler
              Diy decapped ls3 injectors into stock rail with spacers
              cut up the stock fuel system and squeezed in a copy walbro 450 and steel filter with stock returnless reg.
              retuned it .

not far to go now

Comment

So pic?
                Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Working...
                X