Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Golf R Wagon

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2018 Golf R Wagon

    Bought this at the end of last year.

    Three non-negotiable criteria were:
    1. New
    2. Under $70k
    3. Wagon

    There was a grand total of fuck-all cars available that fit the above. I fell upon these things (didnt realise they were that quick from factory), took it for a test-drive and the rest is history.

    Replaced wheels with a set of King Reloads on factory tyres, tinted the windows and had Ceramic Pro applied.

    Does the trick carting the young bloke around with our boards and his soccer gear.

    Tempted to get it tuned etc but goes fast enough for what I use it for


    #2
    Nicely done - definitely needs a tune but - for economy
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

    Comment


      #3
      Nice one!! Wheels look great, did yours come with the Spielberg wheels like mine as well?
      /csh Racing

      Comment


        #4
        Great cars , my mates mk7.5 R Wagon runs 11.3@123. Plenty of fasts for a family car.
        MK7 Golf R 11.3@123.9mph. still working at getting into the 10s
        F80 M3 LCI2 10.78@130mph ( Quickest stock turbo M3 in Oz )

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
          Nice one!! Wheels look great, did yours come with the Spielberg wheels like mine as well?
          They did mate, I think they look shit house. Ending up selling to bloke in Sydney.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by marcus_h View Post
            They did mate, I think they look shit house. Ending up selling to bloke in Sydney.
            what did you manage to sell them for? if you don't mind me asking?
            /csh Racing

            Comment


              #7
              Very nice. Seriously considered selling my Octavia RS Wagon to get into one of these.
              2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
              2004 MX5 SE Turbo
              2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
                what did you manage to sell them for? if you don't mind me asking?
                It was either $1,200 or $1,000, sorry canít quite remember

                Originally posted by TCR View Post
                Very nice. Seriously considered selling my Octavia RS Wagon to get into one of these.
                This is exactly what I did. Prior to a test drive I thought it might not have been much of an upgrade. Afterwards I was asking where to sign.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by marcus_h View Post
                  It was either $1,200 or $1,000, sorry canít quite remember.
                  All good I was thinking around that price.. It's still a deal given their cost new, and the fact the replica wheels are that price too...
                  /csh Racing

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X