Took a Punto at the auctions. Bravo Good Sirs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d love to know if we can put a boost button on or hard wire it for more boost. This version doesn’t have the sport mode.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      I’d love to know if we can put a boost button on or hard wire it for more boost. This version doesn’t have the sport mode.
      Or, you know.. pull the actuator line off .

Comment

So google says these have an IHI RHF3 turbo, so maybe there is a Subaru turbo or Mazda turbo that's a direct bolt on upgrade for when this one throws the exhaust wheel down the street after going max boost... just saying...

Comment

According to Dr Google it will go into limp mode.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

"Limp mode" what I'm hearing is more fuel to accommodate all the extra wooshes... thanks fiat! Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
              First off, sorry to hear.
              Secondly, sucks to be you.

If you want any dealer information on this piece of shit, let me know. I have the pleasure of bending people over for owning these on a daily basis.

There are fuck all of them around. They were bought in by Ateco when they were the distributor because FCA took over and axed it for our market.
              So you’re saying this was a good buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post

So you’re saying this was a good buy?
                Of the century.
                MY14 Swedish Soot Chucker

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                  needs more proper ritmo.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	4fbgfs3zvyz41.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	7147317

csh time/

my primary schoolprincipal had a 105tc the same as the pic. he had to start it after the school day, and let it idle for 10 mins or the twin webers it had woud flood it. but once going boy did it sound amazing. boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttt! it was all rust and gaffa tape at this point....
                  Mate of a mate purchased one of these from NZ and imported to Australia about 11 years ago... Not long after he lost interest in it completely for personal reasons and has done fuck all with it. It's in great shape, needs minor stuff for compliance etc.. he simultaneously has zero interest in keeping it, but too much into it (emotionally) to let it go .. I'm secretly hoping he'll sell it to me, or at least let me help him get it registered... The borts need to be released.
                  Originally posted by myshortyboomba
                  I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

you need that car. one of the original hot hathes, meant to be as good as a golf gti mk1.

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

nope! This is yet another car!
                      Ha ha _ can never have too many....or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                        Is there some sort of 'weirdo orphan Euro models masochist club' going on here or what?

This feels like the sort of activity that should be going on in a basement and involve a lot of latex.
                        Nice one , valiant weirdo

Comment

If I don't go camping this weekend we might need to organise some shed time to see what is in the realms of the possible. We also need a heat gun a.sheet of Perspex and some Sikaflex to be get it to "lock up stage"

Comment

there is def a large amount of us who are secret euro fetishists.
                            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

So, td04l seem to be a common upgrade for these along with some 1990s style sensor benders

Comment

Any idea what tuning software if any can be used on the stock ecu?

Comment

Working...
                                X