Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Euronymous View Post

Fuck yeah, I'd be keen on that. But they probably canned the old ones due to a dwindling market for it.
    As a kit you’re right. As a built “shield” that an Arduino nano plugs into with a pretty case and terminals I think it’d do alright.

because the Arsuino can do interpolation etc the results would be pretty sweet. People have used them for DBW Control and so on.
    ---
    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Yeah the flexibility of the nano is pretty awesome, and like you said if you make it more user friendly cunt will eat it up.

Comment

And you cunts reckon I'm cooked with my French shitboxes.
        BTW, if the auction fees didn't nearly double the price of this then you paid too much.
        Fuck Pickles charging me $136 in fees on my $200 Mazda.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          Any idea what tuning software if any can be used on the stock ecu?
          Ah fuck... apparently I can help here...

Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
          Originally posted by nutttr
          People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

I mean help with the Bosch ones, if it's the Magnetti Marelli you can gitfarked

Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
            Originally posted by nutttr
            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

lol magnetti marelli italian for majorly flammable
              I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post

Ah fuck... apparently I can help here...

Hahaha
                looks like a whiskey night coming up!
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

So good effort today by Rowdy and CA18. Tailgate and taillights in, windscreen changed, handbrake tested and boost cut confirmed to be absent with the wastegate disconnected and BOV blocked off.

it’s now ready for rego and / or track days etc.

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Was a fun afternoon. Will have to get it it and help* you cunts more often

*drink your beer and eat your pizza...

Goes good, sounds good...
                    1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake, Cusco 1.5 wy LSD
                    2006 Porsche Cayman S stock as a rock
                    2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Yeah it actually has a bit of old school booort at WOT which was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

haha good shit! Videos of handbrake "tests" and borts not working.

Comment

Lol!
                          we did have a good old chuckle at this receipt for a rego check found in the car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A6C580DA-6B1E-46DD-BBC2-9BC496793571.jpeg
Views:	361
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	7151795

Comment

Man at rego, probably Dickson at the time. What does this not surprise me in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
                              Is Julian Edgar still around? Get him on board.
                              14 may 2020:>
                              https://ecomodder.com/forum/624205-post842.html

Comment

We are pretty much now waiting to have the time to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X