Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is win. Great pick up!!
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

so, I'm slow to update this. bought some wheels (after deciding teledials weren't the way to go), got them painted, bought some new bolts and some Wurth Bond + Seal and went a bit crazy with the colour scheme (just getting some tyres mounted this week):
      Click image for larger version

Name:	177778148_10160925556374465_5843083048951572848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=hEQF4ECpAR0AX-bSn-f&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=43bee6782d80996f365d3626f870933b&oe=60DA3EB2.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	7256992

found some wheel fans in case I can't put up with my colour choices:

Name:	186553398_10160928065994465_6591907934254450861_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Pp4y5UL0II8AX-0FSMM&tn=pc4TZqocb66oU22V&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=3431bcf62a16dfff6dae317db2cd20c8&oe=60DCBC32.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	7256991

got my upgrade to electric fans from the vicious clutch setup (from a GTS), and got the relay to fix the AC, just need to get around to putting them on. Did put a new battery in it and neaten up the wiring though.

Comment

it also had a little bit of an idle issue the other day, but a change of fuel filter and some treatment cleared it up

which is a shame because I really want to piss off all the bosch jetronic stuff and go to a Haltech 950

Comment

I personally think the fans will look tits, but either way, looking forward to seeing them on the car.
          2018 Golf R Wolfsburg Edition Wagon
          2016 Golf GTi Performance

Comment

Fark yeah, I'm a big fan of fans. Had some made up a while ago for my Momos.
            Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Wheels look awesome, keen to see them on the car without the fans.

Comment

That’s gonna look awesome, where did you nab those wheel fans?
                Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

+1 for wheel fans. Erection achieved.
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                    i think I've found a solution to the wheel conundrum. I'll bet Teledials aren't the 'can't give them away' prices they were 10 years ago

Name:	great_white_kermit.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	7177130
                    It’s such a small world. I’m pretty sure that’s my old S4 (that’s been in Aus for quite a few years now) in front of the green one.

Can’t believe I’ve missed this thread.

Comment

Porsche Classic made a CTEK charger that looks like a 6V battery out of a 356, I had to buy one. Of they're nailing it for product design/releases - looking forward to their 955 Cayenne stuff (they're releasing a new head unit with updated PCM and bluetooth/carplay/android auto) but maybe not the price.

Click image for larger version  Name:	img_6565.jpg Views:	0 Size:	215.8 KB ID:	7267357
                      got the relay for the air conditioning, bought a desoldering iron and am going to tackle the AC just in time for summer
                      Last edited by Stix Zadinia; 05-07-21, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post

the germans love their crazy colours.
                          My mate owned a 968 cab in the same or very similar colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
                            Porsche Classic made a CTEK charger that looks like a 6V battery out of a 356, I had to buy one. Of they're nailing it for product design/releases - looking forward to their 955 Cayenne stuff (they're releasing a new head unit with updated PCM and bluetooth/carplay/android auto) but maybe not the price.

Click image for larger version Name:	img_6565.jpg Views:	0 Size:	215.8 KB ID:	7267357
                            got the relay for the air conditioning, bought a desoldering iron and am going to tackle the AC just in time for summer
                            Saw that charger on Zwart's insta, not sure I want to know the cost!
                            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Photos with new wheels not loading?..............
                              2018 Golf R Wolfsburg Edition Wagon
                              2016 Golf GTi Performance

Comment

Damn, saw updated thread excited for a picture of the new wheels on.
                                Originally posted by Rdyno
                                It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                                X