Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Does it say which stevedore its going to?

Leave a comment:

• Cock Fist
    replied
    Dark Orange not the same boat that your rocket ship is on, is it?

Leave a comment:

• Babalouie
    replied
    It's finally here!

Well...sort of. The boat is in the vague vicinity of the container terminal, which may or may not be under some stevedore industrial action at the moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	122033111_10158779389333428_8436315734234726675_o.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	7188071

Leave a comment:

• Ribfeast
    replied
    Used to be a similar situation on the Newcastle foreshore when I used to hang out there with the 1JZ cressida. Being a sleeper it just got waved through lol
    Remember them closing off both ends quite a few times. Sometimes the guys would just park up and wander off into the park for a few hours until the cops left. Can't open the bonnet if you aren't around to do it for them

Leave a comment:

• Cock Fist
    replied
    Originally posted by Impakt View Post
    ahh yes that was the parking lot along the beach wasn't it?
    Yeah, the far end of Anzac Pde

Click image for larger version

Name:	loop.PNG
Views:	482
Size:	905.5 KB
ID:	7180163

Leave a comment:

• Impakt
    replied
    ahh yes that was the parking lot along the beach wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Cock Fist
    replied
    Cops in Wetherill park were experienced with this. Davis road in particular - when they were called there they would have ~5 cars sent out and would block the 2 ways of escaping. They would then get you to form a queue so they can routinely defect every car before they let you leave. I remember hearing a rumour about a brand new RX7 getting defected because a wingnut on the battery clamp was loose.
    Same deal at La Perouse back in the day - cops would block one end and force everyone out the other end through a defect station.

Leave a comment:

• Impakt
    replied
    Cops in Wetherill park were experienced with this. Davis road in particular - when they were called there they would have ~5 cars sent out and would block the 2 ways of escaping. They would then get you to form a queue so they can routinely defect every car before they let you leave. I remember hearing a rumour about a brand new RX7 getting defected because a wingnut on the battery clamp was loose.

Leave a comment:

• T T Celica
    replied
    Doing 80-180kmh+ roll ons on the F3 on the way up to the ridge, with whatever pulled up next to you. I think one of the last nights up there , there would have to have been 150+ cars / bikes , a truckie must have called through to the cops, they sent one unmarked car out. They had no idea when they turned up , every scattered. Cops just sat in the car in disbelief!

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Originally posted by T T Celica View Post
    Fuck me, old Pac runs,Peats Ridge drags , Southo sitting down in the bush on the traffic island on the 2 way( in the r31) warning us of the 5-0 incoming. Miss those days
    Wonder if that was the same night that KFCBox and I were pulled over just as several straight pipe'd Pac cars drove by? :D

Leave a comment:

• Babalouie
    replied
    Fuck me, old Pac runs,Peats Ridge drags , Southo sitting down in the bush on the traffic island on the 2 way( in the r31) warning us of the 5-0 incoming. Miss those days
    Lol I still have the Gtech that was used to time 0-400 along Peats Ridge

Leave a comment:

• schnitzelburger
    replied
    Davis Road and Long Street down at Wetherill park. Along with parking at Wetherill park McDonald's waiting for them. Also packing a Tandy spec handheld scanner locked at 467.250MHz (or thereabouts) as that was the frequency the local police used at the time.

Marigold Street, some streets down at Minto and Ingleburn.. Wow that was a long time ago.
    yeah ingleburn, smeaton grange, appin here, also ventured out to chipping norton/bankstown a few times

Leave a comment:

• Impakt
    replied
    Davis Road and Long Street down at Wetherill park. Along with parking at Wetherill park McDonald's waiting for them. Also packing a Tandy spec handheld scanner locked at 467.250MHz (or thereabouts) as that was the frequency the local police used at the time.

Marigold Street, some streets down at Minto and Ingleburn.. Wow that was a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• T T Celica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Hands up here , from the original Macca's crew. What we talking 1999 - 2001 ?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X