Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Binky v2.0
    Originally posted by Jim
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
      This or a 2003 Mark II Blit. The Mark II Blit is 1JZ and RWD, so much more potential for fasts, but this is already fast, newer, and more daily friendly (smaller, less fuel etc)
      I looked at both and went Blit . Not a looker to put it mildly but it is a wagon , good size and it has a JZ. Mine now has a 3inch exhaust and fmic . Kenwood carplay added as well , good basic commuter - roughly Mustang 5.0 pace .
      Funny thing is i actually looked at a very car that OP purchased ,I remember the aftermarket wheels - OEM are thick 5 spokes. Blade would be a great sleeper and i love the interior especially console/shifter arrangement. Can't go wrong with GR either.
      Last edited by Sumodog; 30-10-20, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Car should have been offloaded a week ago, so chased it up today. It appears as if the port industrial action is going to add another week or two delay.

https://ifcbaa.com/CBFCA/News/NNF/20..._2020_197.aspx

Industrial action continues at Sydney Terminal is currently 12-14 days behind schedule, and it is forecast that the delays will increase due to the ongoing Protected Industrial Action. It is estimated that there is a backlog 35,000 containers waiting to be loaded or discharged at Patrick Terminals – Sydney.
        Resigned to not seeing it until the new year.
        Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

It's not that bad, mine went thru Sydney with an added fortnight to to the timeline, it just got delivered to compliancer on Friday
          Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

Originally posted by Babalouie View Post
            It's not that bad, mine went thru Sydney with an added fortnight to to the timeline, it just got delivered to compliancer on Friday
            Unless the NSW Main Roads get their shit together, the theoretical timeline brings me to just before Christmas. We all know government departments get more efficient in the lead-up to Xmas and the new year.
            Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Orange View Post

Unless the NSW Main Roads get their shit together, the theoretical timeline brings me to just before Christmas. We all know government departments get more efficient in the lead-up to Xmas and the new year.
              Other Aristos seem to have gone thru compliance in a 3wk turnaround, so I think you're still in with a decent shot to have your granny hoonmobile for xmas double demerits

Comment

I been hunting for one of these little guys in japan for a month now in white or black and there aint a lot out there!

Comment

the dark blue is nice. can you change to ausdm rear lights?
                  I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Yeah, AuDM lights apparently fit right in, so they are definitely a consideration after I see what it looks like in person. And a dark blue is high on my list of preferred colours, although that deep red the Mazdas have been using lately is damned nice.

*edit*
                    In other news, just got news that the car is actually out of quarantine and customs and will be delivered for compliancing in the next day or two.
                    Last edited by Dark Orange; 02-11-20, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Yeah, AuDM lights apparently fit right in, so they are definitely a consideration after I see what it looks like in person. And a dark blue is high on my list of preferred colours, although that deep red the Mazdas have been using lately is damned nice.

*edit*
                      In other news, just got news that the car is actually out of quarantine and customs and will be delivered for compliancing in the next day or two.
                      Which hotel was it quarantining at?
                      Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

That is excellent news!!
                        Personally I would keep the tail lights. It’s not a boring ADM Corolla so why dress it up as one.

Comment

Even good news is difficult to get out of them. They just replied to an email I sent on Tuesday letting me know that the compliancing process that was taking 4 weeks when I started this thread took only a week - they are now waiting for the compliance plate to arrive (they are apparently made in Victoria) and are on target for me to drive it away at the end of next week.

Comment

Even good news is difficult to get out of them. They just replied to an email I sent on Tuesday letting me know that the compliancing process that was taking 4 weeks when I started this thread took only a week - they are now waiting for the compliance plate to arrive (they are apparently made in Victoria) and are on target for me to wheelspin it away like a mad cunt at the end of next week.
                            FTFY
                            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Even good news is difficult to get out of them. They just replied to an email I sent on Tuesday letting me know that the compliancing process that was taking 4 weeks when I started this thread took only a week - they are now waiting for the compliance plate to arrive (they are apparently made in Victoria) and are on target for me to drive it away at the end of next week.
                              Nice one. Hopefully my Aristo isn't far behind, it graduated from being outside the compliance workshop to being inside last week :-)

Comment

Surely this thing is close by now?

Comment

Working...
                                X