No announcement yet.

Fiat Multipla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that you are going for the distinctive original & not the bland facelift.

Comment

Wow... That's bold!

Are you planning some form of oddball performance enhancement?

Comment

I heartily applaud this oddball endeavour!

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

I like it!!
          Actually wouldn't mind a Fiat Coupe. Always loved them since I saw them in Italy sometime in the mid 90's.

1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
          1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

these fuckers are 3 and 3 seating. not a bad rig. but boy they rust.
            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

These things look like a car manufacturer saw one of skompas cars and went "yep, cunts will love it. Let's build a bunch of them, just with more rust."
              regardless I applaud your passion for the oddball and hope for mods.
              Last edited by Euronymous; 21-11-20, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I remember my frist reaction to seeing one of these things new in London. Be like What The Fuck is that.

As mentioned earlier, the Avantime is epic in the metal. IIRC came with a 3 litre V6 and six speed manual.

Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Name another forum where we've got multiple threads of mega power turbos mixed with nice clean cruisers, a couple of weirdo french shitboxes and now an Italian waiting room.
                  And why am I picturing the red interior to be REALLY bright red?

Comment

Its no Renault Vel Satis.
                    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

someone buy a mk1 espace and we are done.
                      I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

When I lived in UK for most of 2000s used to see these everywhere

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
                        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

This would be hilarious with a super fast engine. Do that!
                          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Working...
                          X