Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New daily. Maybe. Who knows. It was free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

523I is perfect for LS swap however!

Comment

I believe it would be easier and cheaper to just buy 02Pruv’s heh.

Comment

He used to be on here but haven't seen him for years. Link to his for sale????

Comment

He had it listed for $32,000 but doesn’t seem to be there anymore. Pretty good price considering.

Comment

He had an E46 M3 with an LS in it then he did the 5 series he stopped posting after he got the motor in it, what were the details when it was finished?

Comment

Not completely sure, probably best just to ask the man himself 0x2DLVR

Comment

Last seen on here in 2017

Comment

Full M5 kit though, and interior... very slick looking car. had 800hp at one point but around 300hp in sale trim...

pretty cool.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hUi2Xhj.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	7255560

Comment

E46 coupe = daily, little fix ups
                      E36 compact = building… uh something.
                      E36 iS = slowly “restoring” it with bits I find around the llace
                      E21 = mothballed waiting for panel/paint
                      E24 = waiting for gearbox shop to do their thing and I’m giving it to my dad who just sold his R129 SL500 he’s owned for 20 years and is now sad/has an extra car hole.

rest are parts cars

Comment

haha, patience of a saint *UNLOCKED* - more power to you!

Comment

That E39 is too mint to cube. Someone please save it! Unless if it has overheating issues.. in which case, cube away.
                          Kebabhunter

Comment

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
                            That E39 is too mint to cube. Someone please save it! Unless if it has overheating issues.. in which case, cube away.
                            I’m stealing the M52B25 from it but leaving the rest. Price is $600 for the whole thing, and it’s super clean so yeah I’d prefer it to do that than part it out. Get way more money parting it out but that’s not the point y’know

only a B30 and some turbos away from being Neeek 2.0!
                            Last edited by FioriGuy; 28-05-21, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post

I’m stealing the M52B25 from it but leaving the rest. Price is $600 for the whole thing, and it’s super clean so yeah I’d prefer it to do that than part it out. Get way more money parting it out but that’s not the point y’know

only a B30 and some turbos away from being Neeek 2.0!
                              Fair price, hopefully it finds a good home!
                              Kebabhunter

Comment

Lack of updates I know, but I am here to show the PF world that it's not all intricate detailed fabrication and 1200hp monsters, there are still some of us who can't do simple shit like get a spring into a spring hole.

for two weeks.

no room for compressors. most things unbolted.

hmm.

all i can think of is maybe, as coupes came factory with sports suspension, there is something different meaning i can't get these normal non-sport springs in?
                                Last edited by FioriGuy; 08-06-21, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X