Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New daily. Maybe. Who knows. It was free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, someone forget they had that cabin filter in stock?
    I'm worried my yard is now going to start growing VW Boras now I've got one for the young bloke.,

Comment

From that F1 article
      Not only were the blocks kept out in the cold and rain, but it’s also rumoured that they were peed on by the engineers. As strange as it may seem, urine has a nitriding effect as it contains compounds which form hard crystals on the surface of metal. Sword makers in the Middle Ages discovered that steel blades quenched in urine were harder than those that weren’t.
      So if you want a PF block strengthening party, just give us a time and you supply the beers.
      Originally posted by clutch-monkey;n7281544

If there’s one thing this has all taught me, it’s that most people have no idea how a vaccine actually works. Or how numbers work either.

Comment

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post
        interesting... how does it compare to an M40? I know a bit about M10's (the M10B20 in my E21 was rebuilt a few years ago)

heh. M10 swap... i mean, they're both SOHC 4cyl's, right? and the compacts suspension is half from an E30 anyway!
        Mate had 7psi through an m42 with arp head studs for an easy 220whp.
        m10 block might be stronger but everything else let’s go same time as the m42 so may as well keep the dohc unit ?
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post

Mate had 7psi through an m42 with arp head studs for an easy 220whp.
          m10 block might be stronger but everything else let’s go same time as the m42 so may as well keep the dohc unit ?
          yeah - plus older engine in the chassis in a car i'm still yet to get inspected by the state? not smart

boosting the M43 and watching the world burn around it is still a possibility. plus... i have infinity M43's to replace it with (it seems) if it blows up.

still wondering if i could have kept the M43B18 from the sedan to replace this M43B16.... meh who cares.

got the last of the interior out, need to vacuum and wipe out the last of the ash remains and we should all be done there

bought the cheapest material spotlight had in store

maybe I should have forked out the extra $2 per metre and gone straight black...

oh well can always change it in the future

Comment

*sniff sniff*

smells like E30 brake upgrades

and meth.

boot is full of some blokes wardrobe, undies included.

at least it's a manual.

also has a black leather interior, which is... surprisingly intact. no rips, stitching seems tight...

Comment

smells good to me....
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I can't keep up .. this white one with extra undies is now bmw No.4?
                Last edited by 9triton; 11-03-21, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Green compact
                  white sedan
                  5 series (doesnt count)
                  blue compact
                  white sedan

blue sedan

Comment

its like a magical tap that pisses BMW's that cannot be turned off.
                    www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
                      its like a magical tap that pisses BMW's that cannot be turned off.
                      BAD

Beemer
                      Affected
                      Disorder

Comment

This is fucking fantastic, keep going you mad bastard!
                        Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                        Originally posted by nutttr
                        People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

this stupid ass thing has sat for a week so now i like it

someone has spent money on it, new cooling systems, new bonnet struts, nice cleaned engine bay, starts on the button etc etc

dunno what the plan is. the interior is a silly cloth blue and it's an auto, i have a black leather, tan leather and manual swaps galore, do i bother? i don't know.

might swap it all over (hone those skills, i'm still learning how to work on cars) for fun, then maybe sell it on to fund some sort of motor for the compact.

eh

Comment

M42 from the blue sedan into compact seems like an obvious choice? I spot adjustable camper tops on the blue one as well - possibly coilovers ?- rear's won't fit but front will .Although judging by the anodized gold colour they are crappy ebay spec ones.
                            Last edited by Mooro; 16-03-21, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post
                              Yep, let me know what you want and I’ll put it aside until one of us does the trip down/up, I don’t want any money for bits but also postage is too much effort
                              Would putting it on a pallet and me having it picked be an issue?

More than happy to compensate with beer/$$$ etc.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

Would putting it on a pallet and me having it picked be an issue?

More than happy to compensate with beer/$$$ etc.
                                I mean I can lower it onto a pallet but it'll literally be on a patch of grass, whoever is picking it up will need to strap it down or whatever

Comment

Working...
                                X