Toot toot chugga chugga big red car-1967 Impala fastback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toot toot chugga chugga big red car-1967 Impala fastback

After Selling the xp coupe due to lack of rear seat kids legroom, I may have found this. It is currently on the boat from USA.

Hopefully packed in the lower section of the stacked shipping containers. I have seen too many videos of the big boats with the containers going overboard

Iconic American Imports is the importer. He has contact who do a 170 point photo inspection with comment on each photo. . Any defects have a close up with a pen for size then a metre wide shot. Very detailed. 2 minute cold start and drive video

If he thinks car is a rusty shitbox or doesnt like a few things, he will tell you to find a different importer

He organises everything until I pick it up in Sydney. Including inland freight, packing, shipping to Australia, insurance, asbestos check/removal, fumigation, port service charge, gst, import duties, import approvals,

This one will stay stock. black heater hoses. de chrome shit in engine bay. clean up wiring. remove sidepipes

More pics when its in Australia

(42) Classic Rides and Rods 1967 impala- YouTube

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubber-Stamp-Done-Right-82153.gif
Views:	678
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	7233501
    "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Was that really $35K?
      That's cheap as!
      Originally posted by THE CHIEF;n7125803
      Fucken slanty eyed bat eating monkey brained fuckers stiched everyone nicely.

Comment

yes 35k AUD. Landed in Sydney a bit under 50k all up

Comment

Holy shit, that's awesome. Cheaper to import than a local sale.

Comment

Wow, that's nice and a decent price. Will be nice to cruise around in. 67, so not too much ADR stuff required for compliance.

Does this mean all the asbestos issues have gone away now, or is that a chunk of the import cost? Not that it matters as I'm a little over my allowable limit for car purchases for the forseeable future.
            It was around $6k plus GST on the car purchase price last time I did this 10 years ago.

I'm sure all your mates will be sending you pics of wayward containers leaning on ships for the next few weeks.
            Originally posted by doctorpat
            It's not that every person with the coof spreads it to 8 people. It's that 50 people spread it to nobody, 40 spread it to their nopix and kids, 5 spread it to nopix, kids, neighbour, and mate that came over to watch the footy, and the last five went to a secret illegal rave, gave it to 17 people in the mosh pit, then went to an underground hairdresser, gave it to 22 people there, then went and drank a coffee on the beach while hugging and kissing another 52 people, and then needed to look at paint colours at bunnings, before going to work as a checkoutchick at Aldi.

Comment

Very nice! Have always wanted a 67 or 68 Impala myself!
              Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Oooof. Never been one for looking at the yankee fastbacks, but.... damn. Hope this works out. Looks the business.
                Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Update-
                  Importer told me about having problems at docks in USA(delays) then global shipping container shortage (I thought a likely excuse). Turns out he wasn't bullshitting

Car is finally aboard the Costa Italy to Taiwan, swap boats then Sydney around the 14th May. Week or 2 to unload and inspect, pick it up, then tech standards then fun times

Can't wait

Comment

Slow fucking boat
                    COSCO ITALY Current position (Container Ship, IMO 9516454) - VesselFinder

Comment

D'oh! I remember watching mine cross the ocean and it's fucking painful! There was also a day and a half "black hole" somewhere around Fiji where it disappeared for a bit.

How funny/wild is it when you zoom the tracker out and see just how many boats are out there!!!
                      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

My boat disappeared for around 5 days.
                        I knew there were boats out there, just not that many

Comment

Any Blokes in Melbourne able to push this slow piece of shit boat out and hurry them up to Sydney

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9198111

Beers or reach arounds as desired

Comment

All sorts of awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by big mac View Post
                              Any Blokes in Melbourne able to push this slow piece of shit boat out and hurry them up to Sydney

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9198111

Beers or reach arounds as desired
                              i cycle past those docks on way to work , ill go and tell the wharfies to stop their smoko and get on with it

Comment

Working...
                              X