No announcement yet.

C63 money pit drama show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t mentioned the ecu dramas I had, fuel set up issues I had, tune issues I had. Oh and throttle body issues lol. I’ve gone through a few now and keep spares all the time. Tail shaft bolts going loose. Intank water pump dying. There is bunch of other issues too but being that I am one of few people in aus who has pushed the platform so far, there has been a lot of trial error. After years of throwing $$ at it, a few of us have figured out what works and doesn’t. Next year you will see a couple of TT C63’s on the street. I will most likely head down that route but not just yet.

Comment

I hear powerchip works well in these (Italics).

Keen to see the future developments.

Comment

Originally posted by RNS-11Z View Post
        I haven’t mentioned the ecu dramas I had, fuel set up issues I had, tune issues I had. Oh and throttle body issues lol. I’ve gone through a few now and keep spares all the time. Tail shaft bolts going loose. Intank water pump dying. There is bunch of other issues too but being that I am one of few people in aus who has pushed the platform so far, there has been a lot of trial error. After years of throwing $$ at it, a few of us have figured out what works and doesn’t. Next year you will see a couple of TT C63’s on the street. I will most likely head down that route but not just yet.
        Did Sonny fuck you around or was it another shop?
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

What a saga of a build! You must have the patience of a saint haha
          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
            What a saga of a build! You must have the patience of a saint haha
            This

I would have dug a hole and buried it by now. You are a better man than I, Mr RNS-11Z.
            "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post

Did Sonny fuck you around or was it another shop?
              sonny never screwed me around. He’s been an import part of my build and always very helpful. Life circumstances hit us both.

Comment

I also broke the diff, an axle and 2 rear cv’s. Shit the power steering pump doing a skid, broke 2 tensioners which destroyed pulleys and other shit in the engine bay. And probably a dozen o2 sensors because when you don’t drive it often they just die.

Comment

sonny never screwed me around. He’s been an import part of my build and always very helpful. Life circumstances hit us both.
                  good to hear seems like a good bloke
                  CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

This thing is all sorts of automotive win!*

*From our perspective on the sidelines, your view might very well be different after all the time, breakages, pain & expenditure.

Comment

I knew this thing was big, but jesus that's pretty sorted :|

Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

I also broke the diff, an axle and 2 rear cv’s. Shit the power steering pump doing a skid, broke 2 tensioners which destroyed pulleys and other shit in the engine bay. And probably a dozen o2 sensors because when you don’t drive it often they just die.
                        Protip: if you never drive them, they never die.

Come back to PF just to show love for this continuing to evolve and not beat you my man.

Originally posted by Dimi
                        80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                        Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                        My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

I like how you're aiming for a solid 1500hp! Is there a particular ET you're chasing too? Or just see what it does once it's all buttoned up? #streetcar
                          Kebabhunter

Comment

'I keep breaking it so I just keep spending more time, money and heart ache pushing it further because I'm a sucker for punishment'
                            you sir are my spirit animal

Comment

Came in here thinking "I wonder if he's thrown as much money at his repairing shit as I have with mine?"...

Oh.

Not so much a different ball game, more a case of a different sport. Do carry on.

Comment

Is this show still going? I thought it was cancelled on a cliffhanger after its fourth season.

Given the next C63 is a four cylinder you may end up winning here!

Comment

Working...
                                X