Ginger step child - VP commodore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
    Man that really is immaculate. Tow it up for a detail and ceramic coat.
    Ha. I still need to get coupe done as well

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
    Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
    Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Nice.
      I still maintain the VP Calais was the pinnacle of technology in vehicles. all the good gadgets and luxury with none of the drivers aids. Miss mine.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/li...are_attachment
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Perfect!
          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster, Clock Lobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

What is it? Can't open link on ohone

Comment

some really ugly white cheviot wheels
              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
              And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

Only 2 decent style hubbies for 15 inch rims...otherwise chasers or ugly alloys

s pacs hubbies were the rage (red letters for tubo black spac(?) or more common vr acclain hubcap..forget the name they were given.

Comment

Hubcaps growing on me and they are mint. I do have some black nuts and interceptor caps. No Cheviot wheels

While I was at work got the new windscreen put in, $180, booyah.

When I got home,
                  -put in new windscreen wiper
                  -went over paint chips with touch-up paint
                  -sprayed drivers lock with contact cleaner and it came around
                  -pulled rear drivers inner weather belt and fished the rubber out from inside (glued it up and taped together to dry)
                  -pulled drivers front and couldn't find rubber inside door, so will need to order one

Comment

Busy day. Picked up some pedders shocks/springs off lightyear , I just needed the short rears actually. King springs arrived by courier.

But first I had to sort the head liner seeing it was nice outside. Took all the handles etc off and wiggled it out. Tip: put sheets inside car to catch all the Shit foam going everywhere. What a mess under fabric. Spent 30mins brushing all the sticky crusty foam off cardboard and fabric. Then sprayed down cardboard and fabric, doing it in 4 sections, going back and forth to align holes. Eventually sorted it and back in with a bit of cursing. Not hard, just fiddly and messy. I'd say 97% good, couple minor wrinkles or divots.

I also had to plastic weld one the drivers seatbelt clip section which had cracked off on one side. I welded it together then melted a tiny piece of wire into it so wouldn't break again. Came out spot on.

I had shocks etc sitting there so quickly did the rears as they are simple on live axle. Dropped it 50mm and sits much nicer. Took it for a quick drive out to kangaroo flat.

Comment

Looks mint, as white Commodores usually do.

/ --------------- \
                      _/ /___________\ \_
                      /_________|_________\
                      |OOO ___________ OOO|
                      \______|====|______/
                      [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Nice work on the headlining!!

I keep putting off doing mine in my Camry wagon....looks like a bloody Bedouin tent at present

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ree View Post
                          Nice work on the headlining!!

I keep putting off doing mine in my Camry wagon....looks like a bloody Bedouin tent at present
                          Get new fabric and it will be easy. Hardest part was lining the factory one.

Comment

Got the front strut tops, new springs and new shocks in today. Man, the original oil struts were totally cactus. The ball joints didn't want to co-operate so ended up just dropping the lower control arms with the strut assembly.

I had a look at the heater valve which I thought was broken because there was nothing going the heater core.a but turns out the heater core is blocked. So need to order one and swap that over. At least the air-con is mint

Had a bit of sunlight left so took it for a drive over the dandenongs to bed the shocks etc in. Wow, like a new car, much better ride height and handling. I even dropped the tyre pressures down to 32psi

Comment

Originally posted by gtrboyyy View Post
                              Hmm my ute is opposite can open/close with key but can't pop button down with door open....only when door shut.

That's normal so you can't lock your keys in the car. My WH is the same

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

Done a sick cunt yet ya burn out?
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X