Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual cab diesel utes..... lets thrash this out YO!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciated several parts to the test. Putting them all on the same tyres and pressures is a great bench mark. The scoring system was good and nicely tailored to each presenters subject.

It’s good that the Triton won as Mitsu has been developing the elec off road system for fucken ages. Just have to put up with that fugly front end

that video sums up horses for courses and how specific how can now hone in your TDDCU.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Stumbled across this Channel and frankly for being so new its pretty awesome. Deserves way more subs so get on it.
      Keen to see how the Gladiator sells here.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Since when is the hilux 200kg lighter than a Ranger?
        ​​​​​Took a base model w/bullbar across the weigh bridge and it was 2350kg with one person.
        Last edited by Sturmovik; 18-01-20, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
          Keen to see how the Gladiator sells here.
          I don't think it will, at first anyway. Reasons are, the diesel thing that Australasian want, price, length (should be a handful in a Westfield carpark), Jeep stigma and lack of dealer support, petrol engine isn't suited to a big vehicle.

When the diesels come out I think they'll sell a few more. But the lack of dealer/importer support has shot Jeep in the head in Australia. Hence why the GC no longer is a sales leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
            Since when is the hilux 200kg lighter than a Ranger?
            ​​​​​Took a base model w/bullbar across the weigh bridge and it was 2350kg with one person.
            I though it was approx 100kg difference, 4x4 XLT double cab 2200kg and 4x4 double cab SR5 2100kg.

but I guess it comes down to vehicle specs compared,could easily find a combo were the ranger is 200kg more than a hilux..... Workmate would have to be close to 100kg lighter than an SR5.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

I don't think it will, at first anyway. Reasons are, the diesel thing that Australasian want, price, length (should be a handful in a Westfield carpark), Jeep stigma and lack of dealer support, petrol engine isn't suited to a big vehicle.

When the diesels come out I think they'll sell a few more. But the lack of dealer/importer support has shot Jeep in the head in Australia. Hence why the GC no longer is a sales leader.
              Yeah i reckon they will sell ok at first but mainly to Current JKU owners and then slow right down. The price will also not help im sure.
              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

285 pages on diesels. We bin doin it rong

Dis is a Twin Cab. 6.4 HEMI Gladiator. 39” tyres too.

https://youtu.be/We0YCZqSCpo

www.qmap.pub

THE BET IS YET TO COME:

https://youtu.be/jabC1joa9ts

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                  285 pages on diesels. We bin doin it rong

Dis is a Twin Cab. 6.4 HEMI Gladiator. 39” tyres too.

https://youtu.be/We0YCZqSCpo
                  This thread is about modified vehicles ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post

This thread is about modified vehicles ?
                    I was off topic yes but what a Twin Cam. Donuts on 39” tyres.

www.qmap.pub

THE BET IS YET TO COME:

Comment

Apparently some new ATO Law about FBT exemption needing 1000Kg payload?

Ranger and Colorado apparently only two that now comply?

is this true?
                      www.qmap.pub

THE BET IS YET TO COME:

Comment

I just last week filled out a FBT form for my Ranger, only thing I had to fill in was percentage use for business, I have a log book as it's 90% work.

2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                          Apparently some new ATO Law about FBT exemption needing 1000Kg payload?

Ranger and Colorado apparently only two that now comply?

is this true?
                          Has been true for a couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by BGTV8 View Post

Has been true for a couple of years
                            WOW. Thanks.
                            www.qmap.pub

THE BET IS YET TO COME:

Comment

Saw some of the new shape RAM 1500's on the wharf this morning not the current previous models we get. Would own.
                              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                                Saw some of the new shape RAM 1500's on the wharf this morning not the current previous models we get. Would own.
                                Our older model is still being sold in the US along side the current model you saw. Its been aimed at the work vehicle market and sells for about AUD$50k in the same trim as our converted ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X