Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual cab diesel utes..... lets thrash this out YO!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just got a price for a Rhino Rack flat Platform with backbone mounts from TJM....
    Anywhere people recommend where i wont need a 2nd mortgage? Or other brands for the more BFYB type mong.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Try Autobarn. They are a Rhino Rack dealer and quite often do 25% off them
      Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

Comment

Ok cheers.
        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
          So just got a price for a Rhino Rack flat Platform with backbone mounts from TJM....
          Anywhere people recommend where i wont need a 2nd mortgage? Or other brands for the more BFYB type mong.

Rola roof racks is part of the company I work for, flick me some deets in a PM and will see if I can get you an "employee" price.... If a Rola product suits your needs that is.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Cheers ill check out the Range they have.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

I looked at the Rhino Rack backbone thing a while ago also. Turns out for my application its kind of pointless; the thing is strong enough to carry more than my roof is rated for, and as a result is heavier than other alternatives out there. So if i get a lighter alloy one i can actually carry more on the roof (if u care about that sort of thing). I think I'm going with a flat rack from ARB. Car is a Prado 150.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                Nothing just planning some longer trips to more remote places and with 210000 ks on it decided something newer and with mote room for stuff wouldnt be a bad idea. Have replaced a few items on Jeep lately and from past experience once a few things start they normally keep going. Besides its been a few years so just got the itch.

out of interest how much? i had an 2010 RC colarado and the equivalent DMAX was always way more expensive.
                ~~ ~~
                ~ (**) ~
                ~~ /\~~
                ~ mmm...stick boobies~

Comment

Rhino rack is bloody noisy. Get a Tradesman Oval. Just as good, if not better and way quieter.
                  The customer.

Comment

YBS10W $25000.
                    Could have got a couple of year newer for similar price but with double the k's and seeing there is no difference went with lower ks and more accessories.

Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 02-07-20, 03:41 PM.
                    I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by Paydirt View Post
                      Rhino rack is bloody noisy. Get a Tradesman Oval. Just as good, if not better and way quieter.
                      Will check it out thanks.

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Ineos Grenadier dual cab
                        250kw

no idea what they'll end up costing but i'd love one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini_Me View Post
                          Ineos Grenadier dual cab

no idea what they'll end up costing but i'd love one!
                          25,000 to 35,000

Comment

They’re saying between Ranger Raptor and the proper Benz G wagons for price, but if they’re as good and as well fitted out as the marketing says then they’re right on the money.

---
                            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Bit interesting. The new F150 will have an optional inbuilt 7.2kW generator that can run power tools. Plan is for builders to have site power.

Heres the companies spiel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1593211710470-f-150propoweronboardgraphic.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=js-1.4.1&s=38ebd5d8dba4a1cc840b11a70fb4f5c6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	7160247

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
                                Bit interesting. The new F150 will have an optional inbuilt 7.2kW generator that can run power tools. Plan is for builders to have site power.
                                Looks to be an inverter, not an actual generator.

https://slashbeats.com/meet-the-firs...rboost-hybrid/

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Working...
                                X