Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual cab diesel utes..... lets thrash this out YO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love for the blow moulded step? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
      No love for the blow moulded step? Haha
      Its ok and does what it says on the tin but I build side steps (OEM) for a living, something custom and orientated at front door ingress only would be more suitable.

Toyed with making some of our Tickford steps with only the front step but Ive a clean slate and the customer is me so I will do something personal.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

I thought you swore to never own a ranger again after the last one flooded?

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
          I thought you swore to never own a ranger again after the last one flooded?
          I did, but to be fair the issue I had was with the dealership and not the company.

That plus the decent discount I got swayed me as I was buying a new pickup regardless.

Will however avoid driving through flood water to avoid a repeat, I still have those bent conrods here somewhere !!

Comment

I do like the long tray I.5 Cab. Looks good. Is it 2/10 or 3.2/6?

I like the V8 Patrol but not this Twin Cab Sand version

Click image for larger version

Name:	E7C5D080-D64E-4393-97BB-3B9FC4DA291C.jpeg
Views:	297
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	7181261

Hey Marty, Whatchathink?

Name:	3248AC15-7856-41AF-A95E-A7FEBB7F026E.jpeg
Views:	273
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	7181262

I prefer the OEM Mustang. LOL

Name:	68959A16-BF5A-473D-B00B-2B8F395145E7.jpeg
Views:	283
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	7181263
            [B][SIZE=20px][COLOR=#e74c3c]NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL “Not My President” Season 2 starts.
            I love that show![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

ordered a navara n-trek warrior as we are coming home within the next few months. Yes i know its not as good as a raptor ranger but for what i'll use it for the warrior package with a 5yr warranty will do me.
              RB26......................Again

Comment

Keen to hear your thoughts on them.
                Having previously owned a STX NP, not sure I'd go back to one with the same powertrain package.

Comment

What are the 09-12 Navaras like? Thinking of getting rid of the Pajero for a dual cab and the navs seem to be good value. Also sussing out tritons as they are a solid thing if a little ugly.
                  would love a ranger but they seem to have skyrocketed in value.
                  Originally posted by Gussy
                  It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post
                    Keen to hear your thoughts on them.
                    Having previously owned a STX NP, not sure I'd go back to one with the same powertrain package.
                    will advise for sure. i realise they aren't the fastest thing getting around but 85% - 90+% of its life will be around town with 1 - 4 people and mountain bikes/dirt bikes in the tray so hopefully it can do that.
                    RB26......................Again

Comment

Anyone with a Ranger do a 2" lift, did you need UCA's to correct alignment ?

Comment

I can't recall last time I did a Ranger alignment but its not common to replace UCAs for 50mm lift. Some of the pickups lose a bit of castor but thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post

will advise for sure. i realise they aren't the fastest thing getting around but 85% - 90+% of its life will be around town with 1 - 4 people and mountain bikes/dirt bikes in the tray so hopefully it can do that.
                          First 3 gears are too short for people not hauling weight on a daily basis. It's a pity they couldn't have tweaked the 7spd for the Warrior.
                          Also wouldn't have hurt to tweak a few more NMs out of them to bring it on par with the 2.0L in the Raptor.

Comment

This looks alright. It's a Toyota NZ deal. Called the HiLux Mako it's supposed to go up against the fake Raptor.

I quiet like it

Name:	hilux-mako-1.jpg?width=1024.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	7182189

Name:	QToIfJyfQYqQOkxJky6c.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	7182191

Name:	hilux-mako-4.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	7182190

Comment

How is it up against the Raptor?

It has the same wheel track, some upgraded shocks, leaf springs and a bodykit.

Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyHusseinXF View Post
                                How is it up against the Raptor?

It has the same wheel track, some upgraded shocks, leaf springs and a bodykit.
                                Fake Raptor, not the F150 Fox shocks, TT 3.5 litre V 6 Raptor, dune jumping, frame snapping real Raptor. Dunno, ask toyota New Zealand marketing department?

Would cost a bomb though. Those wheels aint' cheap. So maybe in the same price bracket?

Comment

Working...
                                X