Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOf View Post
    Interesting, the Projecta one in my Patrol will not work if the main battery has dropped below a certain voltage which pretty much means you have to jump start yourself using leads
    That's pretty fucking lame that you can't manually override it however if the main is completely fucked/flat it could try to dump a shit load of energy into it so maybe that's why? No different to jumping it though. Similarly you might want to use the main battery in an emergency so again might want to override.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOf View Post
      Interesting, the Projecta one in my Patrol will not work if the main battery has dropped below a certain voltage which pretty much means you have to jump start yourself using leads
      or screwdriver across the posts on the relay.
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Any of you mofos baller enough to have Convo pros on your rig? Apex bogan wheel for your truck.
        David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
        You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

how much Al?
          caprice nugget.

Comment

Fucks me, how much you got?

You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised when I was offered N70 Delkor calcium batteries for under $120 each the other day.

Have these things come down heaps or have I been shafted in the past?

Comment

bought this the other week, it's like a giant R31. real happy thus far.

Originally posted by Mr Jones
                Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

Needs Convos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it does, but 15s don't clear the drums on the back (allegedly)
                    Originally posted by Mr Jones
                    Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

started the rust today. first time ive tried body work. wasnt so bad, plus its being covered with sika and glass.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	14247672_10153853594558388_742825016_o (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	6604363

Name:	14233454_10153853594488388_475477882_o.jpg
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	6604364

Name:	14215721_10153853594548388_617695412_o.jpg
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	6604365
                      https://www.facebook.com/giraffeman/...88?pnref=story
                      caprice nugget.

Comment

not bad, just used acrylic.

Name:	14291675_10153864380683388_6377582148060480995_n.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	6604422

Name:	14238317_10153864380563388_3731530055553655841_n.jpg
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	6604423
                        caprice nugget.

Comment

Came up ok

I accidentally fitted a bleed valve to the cruiser and upped the boost a little, then found it was starving a bit for fuel so gave the smoke screw a 1/8th of a turn... Fuck me dead it made a huuuuuge difference. Starts and idles a little better than normal, and mid range torque is ridiculous. I find myself just using an inch or so of throttle travel and she just whistles away and pulls like a train :D
                          Originally posted by thecrackfox
                          I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Comment

Be careful doing that, you really should be using a AFR guage. You will probably get better results too adjusting the compensator rather than just coning the fuel screw in.

Comment

Yeah I know... Very small adjustment made tho, and I dunno how to adjust the other stuff..
                              Originally posted by thecrackfox
                              I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Comment

youtube it...

If its the stock CT26, then 14psi max.

Easier and quicker to pull the aneroid out, look at it for where the 'max' fueling taper is and then install with that taper facing the front.
                                You'll have to chamfer the pin to get it back in easily, or fiddle with the front cover...

It sounds daunting, but is easy as pie... and if you return the fuel screw back to stock, you literally can't fuck anything up.

Comment

Working...
                                X