X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn nice rangers!!!
    Originally posted by The Property Guru
    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
    Originally posted by oxy
    No, that's asians
    A80 Supra
    80 Landcruiser

Comment

I know there are toyo haters on here.. but this thing has been fucking great.. taken me to the Cape and around NSW bush for a few years now.. Its my Daily ,Fucking Love it
      all the usual gear on it.. and some diff locks completly transformed this to an awesome bush/touring vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by South View Post

This is semi the plan...
        That looks alright
        Originally posted by Babalouie
        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Had a bit of a roll-on with a Grand Cherokee SRT today - that was cool.
          This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Roll coal on his arse?
            Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

Comment

we ran out of room - he got the jump on me and I was slowly dragging him in... I was quite surprised how quick he was (then Dr Google pointed out 340 kw and -200+kg)

Comment

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/de...2278989/?Cr=68

Are these shit? Sold my bundera a couple months back. Need 4wd in my life.

Comment

Also gu rd28 - rb25 conversion. Worthy?

Comment

some dudes love em, some dudes hate em. depends what you want out of a 4wd really. if you don't mind having to rev the piss out of it to make it move you're pretty sweet.
                    Originally posted by Mr Jones
                    Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

stockys old twin charged '25 would have been fantastic on a pootrol
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                      Originally posted by Tripper
                      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonWB View Post
                        You would fucking hope so. My second year apprentice can too.
                        I spend about 6 hours doing them 4 hours of cleaning.

Comment

So a mate recently got made redundant at his place of work. Old mate decides to go exploring in his free time and sent me pics through-out my working day yesterday. This thread seems like a suitable place to post pics.

Originally posted by Babalouie
                          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Some nice country, worth staying out for the sunset.
                            Originally posted by Skompa
                            Yeah, bit too nice for me, I prefer my R32s with mountains of bog and LS engines

Comment

nice pics, keep em coming!

so desolate, yet so beautiful at the same time.
                              Originally posted by Rdyno
                              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                              Originally posted by Tripper
                              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

all that water in UAE? seems dubaius Muhhahahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X