• Show
Clear All

Yes mum....
    Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

Comment

RIP 4wd action mag
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Cahill leaving or the mag actually finishing?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
        Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

The mag finishing. They're moving everything onto YouTube.

Comment

Well shit eh. I did buy a triple pack for dad while he's in hospital and we both noticed how 3 mags is still thinner than 1 old one. Not surprised at all.

Comment

Yep, I just hope they don't fuck their trip videos by constantly flogging sponsored shit. They're right on the edge of doing that already.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan already. Roothy is much more bearable but even then the backyard YouTubers are way way better.

Comment

You can imagine how expensive it is to organise 6 months of touring, servicing, repairing and feeding the crew etc.

Its not like some fag vloging his turbo horns on his wrx

I can handle some sponsorship to see these guys do the epic adventures we all dream about
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by da9jeff View Post
                    Well shit eh. I did buy a triple pack for dad while he's in hospital and we both noticed how 3 mags is still thinner than 1 old one. Not surprised at all.

Yeah but the old fat mags where 80% ads. No idea about the new one as i havent bought a magazine besides LSX tuner in 5 years. And ironically have never owned anything with an LS...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                    I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                      You can imagine how expensive it is to organise 6 months of touring, servicing, repairing and feeding the crew etc.

Its not like some fag vloging his turbo horns on his wrx

I can handle some sponsorship to see these guys do the epic adventures we all dream about
                      The solo guys seem to do okay without becoming rolling infomercials. Just too many hangers-on to feed when you have a full crew.

Comment

Originally posted by da9jeff View Post
                        The solo guys seem to do okay without becoming rolling infomercials. Just too many hangers-on to feed when you have a full crew.

Guys like ronny etc are using patreon, paying their own way, not going as hard offroad and arent doing anywhere near as much travelling (typically)

Comment

Ronny has lost funds and gone back to himself doing all the work.
                          It's really surprising that little fuckers in the US can have 200-300k subscribers and have a dick load of cars and money... but Ronny isn't living it large - and will likely end up working for Patriot sooner or later.
                          4xoverland has turned in to a video whore because he too has lost funds
                          Built not Bought is more interested in posting stupid shit and selling it on his website than putting out the good content that he really can do

Gavin Gillet has done it right, do an epic adventure everynow and then, and turn it in to a business... he has a day job, a video job and a youtube hobby.

4WD Action has lost touch as well... gone from big epic trips down to shitty little ones that any person could go out on. I mean who gives a fuck about doing three hill climbs out in the sticks of NSW/VIC - go and explore the NT or SA.. they never fucken go any further than a tank of fuel from home base.

Comment

They've just done a month up the Cape so there will be some bigger videos out of that.

Ronny needs to make his videos more concise. They drag on I find, and the outback is boring as fuck after a while.

ASPW is getting too full of himself these days.

Out of the Aussie guys, I find Tyler Thompson the most watchable lately. He goes to plenty of different spots. Shows where he is on a map, it isn't secret squirrel bullshit. Does it all in a relatively stock ute. And puts out videos pretty regularly for a school teacher.

Comment

LROR is still good, old wog mate going "whoa!" never gets old.

Comment

What do you think about stainless snorkels? Dumb fad or good idea? Gotta admit they often look good, but only on modified 4x4s? Wondering if they'll go the same way as XRox bullbars, that is look good/ benefits on a heavily modified 4x4, but end up selling most of them to stockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X