Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    Dont be a fuckhed dyno when your clearly out of your depth in this thread.

Your a fucking spastic you show a picture of an axle failure with no back story how the fuck do you know that he hasn't been driving for six hours on a broken axle.

Plus it's drum rear so no calliper to brake through like cracker originally stated just the bearing retainer plate to wear down which would probably be like 1 or 2 hours easily.

Comment

Jesus christ your a fucking wanker.

do you seriously think drum brake cars dont have bearing retainers?
      While its possible the cunt has been driving on that for 6hrs, id doubt it since its a common jeep thing (go google jeep broken axle fuck face) and they would almost have to be as retarded as you to disregard the massive metal on metal sounds.

heres another i prepared earlier. Im sure they all drove 6hrs like that

and so on. Now get back in your box you fucking pelican.
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

I never said they didn't have retainers.

Comment

you did say cracka was making that shit up. so tell us, how is the above happening?

so clearly the retainer plates/bolts are failing. ever looked at falcon/r31 etc rear disc setup? what are the caliper mounts held on by?

while ive never seen a disc brake rear do the above, clearly its possible.
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            you did say cracka was making that shit up. so tell us, how is the above happening?

so clearly the retainer plates/bolts are failing. ever looked at falcon/r31 etc rear disc setup? what are the caliper mounts held on by?

while ive never seen a disc brake rear do the above, clearly its possible.
            He never has done what he was explaining. And who the fuck would rev the guts out of a suzuki and drop a wheel down as hard as you can unless you were trying to see if you can break axles. Plus old mate doing the full floaters said he was doing it for the extra load in his suzuki I did say "why are they needed in such a small 4X4" assuming that no one ever uses them as a ute.

Comment

The real reason I am doing the conversion is my kids are annoying and I need shed time for a bit of sanity. Pretty much run out of things to do to it without going to stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                And who the fuck would rev the guts out of a suzuki and drop a wheel down as hard as you can unless you were trying to see if you can break axles.
                The real question is who hasn't done that in a Suzuk!
                Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                  The real question is who hasn't done that in a Suzuk!
                  That's actually how you drive a Suzuki.
                  caprice nugget.

Comment

Pretty stoked I popped in here for a look.

Comment

4wd chat thread & semi floating axles

Comment

So Cruiser got an upgrade, means the Ranger had to have one too!

Why a chip, well for the price I paid secondhand I could have 3 ECU tunes and still have a similar power output. I can also remove the thing and take it for a service without having to worry about warranty shit.

All the other supporting mods, process west intercooler and 3" redback exhaust, I should have close to 200kw and 620Nm.

Comment

Originally posted by South View Post
                          So Cruiser got an upgrade, means the Ranger had to have one too!

Why a chip, well for the price I paid secondhand I could have 3 ECU tunes and still have a similar power output. I can also remove the thing and take it for a service without having to worry about warranty shit.

All the other supporting mods, process west intercooler and 3" redback exhaust, I should have close to 200kw and 620Nm.

Do you also have a Golf R?

Comment

Nope, one better though... Hyundai IX35

Comment

Took the XC70 onto Whitehills beach today with some other crew, had new Dunlop Grandtrek PT2 let down to 18psi. Went like a trooper and certainly got some funny looks amongst the real 4wd crowd there today.

2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Will I die using 50x50 rhs for body lift on the nugget rocky? Seems like a lot of Sierra and vitara guys do it
                                caprice nugget.

Comment

Working...
                                X