No announcement yet.

School me on Porsche Cayenne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so started looking at the GTSs, they have the 4.1 diff ratios but lower suspension, since it's on air I guess one can fool the sensors ....
    Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjustable-.../171686869732?

(don't you dare pay more than $50 for them though, just i was too lazy to go bargain hunting, rather just picked an example)
      Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
      "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Porsche Club of America via YouTube—We're talking about what to look for when in the market for a first-generation (E1) Porsche Cayenne. Episode airs Nov. 25 at 8 PM EST.

Comment

test drove another one yesterday and looks like it might have a prang, had mismatched tyres and on the way out engine mounts, so far from about 10 that I drove one 1 had good engine mounts

just finished a FaceTime with a car from Melb, this time a TD5 Disco 2a and that had all the markings for a blown head gasket, I give up ... going to pay rego on the Range Rover for another 12 months and stop looking, had a look at about 20 cars in the last 3 months every single one of them needed more than 5k work and were over priced yet they did sell to other idiots

fuck how hard is is to get a car dealer license and fuck people around? because there are tons of complete morons ready for life lessons
          I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Comment

Anyone need brake pads for one of these? A retailer sent me the front wrong pads and sensors for my Touareg and now I have them to suit Cayenne. The alternative is me buying a Cayenne to suit them.

(Bendix Front 4WD/SUV Brake Pads DB1676-4WD)
            Originally posted by piss98
            I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWQuf2Z-lw

Comment

using a bungee cord for the fanbelt is good going, that thing is fucked to change

Comment

Not having at least one or two spare drive belts seems a bit short sighted.

Comment

literally thinking... hmmm 275/55 R20 ATs would fit on my rig - which if it gets bumped by a new family car in the near future... maybe i have me something that could realistically to a 2 week siberian rally....
                    Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
                    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

anyone in SYD can have a look at https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...5364027/?Cr=10 for me? will shout beers when I fly down to pick it up

Comment

Says its in Victoria?
                        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

ahh yeah ... wrong cut and paste....

anyway that one from Victoria is getting inspected Tuesday and if it passes apparently someone is buying it

made an offer on another GTS in Victoria, this one has the keyless thing and it's a 2010 model, wonder why the 2010 is more $$$ apart from keyless I don't see any other extra's

Comment

put a deposit on above GTS ....has the xenon lights which is not that common on S or GTS's and comes with the Porsche roof rack which I can convert on of them to a light bar similar to Transsyberia model
                            Last edited by XFJET; 14-12-20, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XFJET View Post
                              test drove another one yesterday and looks like it might have a prang, had mismatched tyres and on the way out engine mounts, so far from about 10 that I drove one 1 had good engine mounts

just finished a FaceTime with a car from Melb, this time a TD5 Disco 2a and that had all the markings for a blown head gasket, I give up ... going to pay rego on the Range Rover for another 12 months and stop looking, had a look at about 20 cars in the last 3 months every single one of them needed more than 5k work and were over priced yet they did sell to other idiots

fuck how hard is is to get a car dealer license and fuck people around? because there are tons of complete morons ready for life lessons

thinking of joining this bandwagon.. did you drive this one whilst on your hunt?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SE-AD-3920772/

'93 6SPD T04Z 1UZ JZA80 Supra
                              '93 6SPD T04Z 2JZ JZA80 Supra

Venom Automotive - Billet Components to suit a variety of Automotive Applications including JZ, UZ & RB Engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad88 View Post

thinking of joining this bandwagon.. did you drive this one whilst on your hunt?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SE-AD-3920772/
                                looked at it and walked away, didn't drive it as it looked tired, will need engine mounts and being a turbo it's a bit of a mission, went there as the price was cheap even thou I don't really want a turbo but just all the little things adding up didn't end up test driving it.

ended up putting deposit on a GTS from Melbourne and I'm flying there on the 30th to inspect it and pick it up, do the GOR or half of it then trek back to Brissie via the Newell highway, going to spend a night between Melb and Geelong then trek up with stops along interesting points along the way

Comment

Working...
                                X