Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grungle View Post
    Close enough

Click image for larger version  Name:	tN3FMNCb7beYJwWYkF0nRIm4qc5KK9JctCq9kzYIlX9khTaI8ClTYAk9C-c-eateep2c9qAIyq-QOiXuOX0Z4JPRtk5Eq-HAZ_uv5PH9cBlymmpyR-tKK2ts9mXS22d26i9fxVpbZDxl_tEfJIGZZBiY3CMxgBqkePBG8aZeiUI2Sn_0wuFH6SIIyWB-j4kaUN8AhOgCpcXj-op-uI_CnpsI9hP9PBWsYxhC6eh0wn9Xtz9XQEk4oW4b0VcAq9l Views:	113 Size:	441.3 KB ID:	7184170
    My cousin had one on their farm when we were kids setup just like this. We found an old bonnet down at their tip, flipped it over and tied a cable from it to the towball of the zuk and then had at it in the mud like towing a donut behind a boat. Fk they were good times

Comment

I looked at buying one but missed out on the first shipment and was told "It's a 2 year wait". Anyone know whether they've ramped up production so they can meet supply?

Comment

Originally posted by Swang View Post
        I looked at buying one but missed out on the first shipment and was told "It's a 2 year wait". Anyone know whether they've ramped up production so they can meet supply?
        yeah four month wait at the moment.
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post

yeah four month wait at the moment.
          I went to 2 dealerships late last year and 1 this year pre-covid. No fucks were given. Someone tried to sell me an "S-Cross" instead. I just walked. I've been looking and often come across the below people from crackland.

Comment

not sure how people are selling them at 50k when you can just wait a few months for your own to come haha
            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Saw something about a possible 4 door Jimny coming out. 4 doors and a Turbo with some extra GVM would be nice.
              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

I am a massive jimny fan, but 50k for one just makes no sense

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                  Saw something about a possible 4 door Jimny coming out. 4 doors and a Turbo with some extra GVM would be nice.
                  Turbo generally would be nice. I think the 4 door version is penciled in to be made in an Indian factory and potentially only in the stripped back spec.
                  No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
                  "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Comment

Murati Suzuki already make some Suzuki's sold in Oz so that could be a chance.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

^ WA prices. We are the global meth capital you know.

Because a used Prado is worth $10k more than it was 12 months ago everyone thinks they can charge stupid monies for 4WD's, heck, anything.

My advice. Get one in Australia.

Comment

Jimny reasons

https://instagram.com/abbey_lister?igshid=1ozr1tu565upd

Comment

Her parents must be so proud!

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

So the long ranger just released a tank for these. Doubles the factory capacity from 40L to 80L. Seems like a better idea than carrying 2x jerrys on the roof.

http://thelongranger.com.au/suzuki/j...8-current/tr87

What sort of real world consumption are people getting in these?
                            No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
                            "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Comment

Originally posted by dab.of.oppo View Post
                              So the long ranger just released a tank for these. Doubles the factory capacity from 40L to 80L. Seems like a better idea than carrying 2x jerrys on the roof.

http://thelongranger.com.au/suzuki/j...8-current/tr87

What sort of real world consumption are people getting in these?
                              8L/100km on highway with bullbar, winch and AT tyres.

Comment

Working...
                              X