Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine2nine View Post
    You're on PF now, not at work, need to hit the work/life sales pitch balance.
    QFT

If people state they'll happily wait for the hype to die down, carrying on about how big the wait time will be won't change their mind.

And I fucking guarantee buyers would be able to get one. People putting down deposits change their mind, finance is denied, buyers lose their job etc etc. It's a mass produced car, not a Pagani Zonda.

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
      If you willing to wait, then keep an eye on the second hand market. Chances are you find some rich young lady who bought because it looks cool then sells in a few months time with less than 1000kms on the clock for 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Gats View Post
      QFT

If people state they'll happily wait for the hype to die down, carrying on about how big the wait time will be won't change their mind.

And I fucking guarantee buyers would be able to get one. People putting down deposits change their mind, finance is denied, buyers lose their job etc etc. It's a mass produced car, not a Pagani Zonda.
      both of these
      suzuki has nailed it, hype will be high. future cult classic maybe.
      happy to wait for a soccer mum to offload theirs in the mean time.
      it's not like i don't already have a 4wd.
      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
      Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
        If you willing to wait, then keep an eye on the second hand market. Chances are you find some rich young lady who bought because it looks cool then sells in a few months time with less than 1000kms on the clock for 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        True but unfortunately it wouldn’t be a MT (don’t want AT). All good. Next year’s decision. Maybe they’ll up the crash rating or even put in push button start & touch entry.

Comment

2019 Suzuki jimny/Sierra

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by -Matt- View Post
            I'm out nothing left you need need to order and hope for the best and give us flexability on colour choice - there has been alot of price checking and time wasters along with test pilots

Pre orders are close to 350 Over the long weekend, 600+ people walked into Suzuki showrooms to see the new car and now we've got around 500 orders with only 1100 coming this year those people who want to think about it will miss out.
            Lol, slow down turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
              QFT

I can tell you there are brand new GT2 RS Porsches sitting in Melbourne showrooms right now unsold for those very same reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
                I can tell you there are brand new GT2 RS Porsches sitting in Melbourne showrooms right now unsold for those very same reasons.
                With GT3 RS being cheaper makes sense

Comment

^^^Im not sure you understand how Porsche numbering works? Because 3 is a bigger number than 2 it dosent mean its the higher model. Or did i miss what you meant?
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Many seduced into pre-ordering a GT2 have also become aware that the GT2 is NOT a limited production vehicle. They will build as many as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by nine2nine View Post
                      You're on PF now, not at work, need to hit the work/life sales pitch balance.
                      This x11ty

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin View Post
                        Many seduced into pre-ordering a GT2 have also become aware that the GT2 is NOT a limited production vehicle. They will build as many as they can.
                        There probably sick of seeing there limited number vehicles and Manuals getting flipped for stupid money so figure lets make as many as we can sell.
                        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                          There probably sick of seeing there limited number vehicles and Manuals getting flipped for stupid money so figure lets make as many as we can sell.
                          Iirc precisely why they made it not limited, and made twice as many GT4’s as originally planned. Especially after the 911R fuckery, hence the gt3 touring in manual

Comment

Had a British racing green or whatever Germans call it 911 GT3 Touring at work the other day. Damn it looked good. Lack of wings etc and that colour had a real timeless look to it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Yes have seen one exactly the same, would daily bang the shit out of it.

Comment

mate test drove one, it's fucking cute
                                comfortable
                                slow but not dangerously slow, better than a corolla it feels. enough for traffic.
                                he's strongly considering placing an order.

Comment

Working...
                                X