Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
    I have ordered one with auto trans for the girlfriend. She does fuck all ks and I canít stand to look at something boring in the driveway.

I think itís still a while away tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the auto is the same as the previous jimny it is really good off-road as you can hold in gear and smash limiter for as long as you want/need, plus you get advantages that a torque converter gives. If the auto was like 99% of other autos and did not hold gears I would be able to drive about 1/2 of what I currently do.

Originally posted by Babalouie
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/10913086248...9567619445800/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got to check one out in person. Biggest (smallest?) thing that stood out to me was the tire size. Badly needs something slightly larger and a more aggressive tread, the HT's look laughable on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
          Finally got to check one out in person. Biggest (smallest?) thing that stood out to me was the tire size. Badly needs something slightly larger and a more aggressive tread, the HT's look laughable on it.
          Yeah I had the same opinion when I saw it. They are actually taller and thinner than the last jimny. A set of 215/80 ATís would work well I think. Itís what I run on the older model.

Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

I live not far from all the Brighton car yards on Napean hwy, so see them being test driven. I have to agree, the wheels and tyres are way too skinny. It doesn't look like good value for $30k. How much more is the base model Ranger? Or the like.
            NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
            NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
            VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

The cheapest 4WD Ranger you can buy seems to be the single cab chassis for $46k. These are $25k+ORC.

I think youíre comparing apples with watermelons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                The cheapest 4WD Ranger you can buy seems to be the single cab chassis for $46k. These are $25k+ORC.
                Yeah and then you are driving a ranger.
                Which is fine I guess.
                Not every ranger driver is a fuckwit, but every fuckwit has a ranger.
                Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

I was actually surprised by the room for rear seat passengers. Both me and the boss are about 6ft and I could have the seat in a reasonably comfy position and she wasnít hating life in the back.

I have a np300 twin cab and itís not that much better tbh.

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                  VF2 Redline Ute
                  E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

And when was the last time you saw a single cab Ranger? Theyíre spending a minimum of $52k on those shitheaps!

Comment

Our demo Jimny - not to bad on the road to Phillip island
                      Attached Files

Comment

Drove through an old money suburb today, you know the type, tree lined streets and 20 year old Mercs and Subarus.

And thereit was, sitting ou the front of a cafe, new Jimny in white. Sorry, but these things look mint. Suzuki have done the right thing.

Comment

Hahaha I see fuck all has changed with these heaps of shit, what rpm at 110kph GPS indicated on Waze, 3,450?
                          Originally posted by TK
                          may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

That's comparable with my AW11 :rotflol:

Comment

Originally posted by bbits_elements View Post
                              Hahaha I see fuck all has changed with these heaps of shit, what rpm at 110kph GPS indicated on Waze, 3,450?
                              Here you go
                              Attached Files

Comment

Not sure how much the speedo is out by, probably 7-8kph is normal so closer to 120kph indicated probably about what i said.

That is awful.
                                Originally posted by TK
                                may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Working...
                                X