X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Suzuki jimny/Sierra

https://mr4x4.com.au/2019-suzuki-jimny-goes-off-road/

Love the look of these new things and would love one for a run about/weekend car. Any thoughts on these being capable off road?

Should be awesome off road if they are anything like the previous generations. With front and rear lockers they are unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by peal View Post
      https://mr4x4.com.au/2019-suzuki-jimny-goes-off-road/

Love the look of these new things and would love one for a run about/weekend car. Any thoughts on these being capable off road?
      Own a 2015 and its very capable. This should be more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Babalouie
      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Price range?
        Originally posted by E-Z
        If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

25-30k apparently. Hoping more around 25k for the manual.

Comment

Utility version on the cards.

Hell yeah!

Sort of want:

https://www.motoring.com.au/suzuki-j...-shape-116312/

Comment

ok i need that
              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Yeah that would be an epic hunting rig.
                Originally posted by S
                I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Strangest thing but the 2005ish version of these would rev at 4,200rpm in 5th at 110kph
                  Originally posted by TK
                  may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Comment

Originally posted by bbits_elements View Post
                    Strangest thing but the 2005ish version of these would rev at 4,200rpm in 5th at 110kph
                    I do 130kph daily in mine. It does rev, but because Suzuki doesnt feel bad

Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Yep, you get used to the revs. No revs = no power, so it needs to be done. I wonder what the low range ratios will be like.
                      I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

If the T-case is a carry over, or at least closely related, to the earlier one there's probably lower ratios available in the aftermarket.

Comment

waiting for an update model with a six speed hopefully
                          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

I've sold 6 before release - 3 manual 3 auto and I will have my stock & demo around mid month

Comment

Originally posted by -Matt- View Post
                              I've sold 6 before release - 3 manual 3 auto and I will have my stock & demo around mid month
                              Yeah they are in pretty high demand. I know the dealer here put in an order for 200 units that they wanted filled and supplied by December 2018 and got pushed pack to April end. No one wants to buy a 4x4 here at the end April as its the start of summer, but there are a fair few on back order already.

Comment

Working...
                              X