X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent86
    replied
    Kinglake is pretty average these days due to sik kunt 4x4 hoons. Toolangi is supposed to be ok still.

If you go to broadford, shout out kunt! There is an access road to tallarook forrest at the top of murchison gap.

Leave a comment:

• Milkman Don
    replied
    Originally posted by F3ARED View Post
    Should organize a PF offroad sesh one day
    Iím in for that!!!

Just check the DPI websites, a lot of places have seasonal closures in warmer months

Leave a comment:

• F3ARED
    replied
    Should organize a PF offroad sesh one day

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    I would have said harcourt, bit the fuckheads in council closed it off to vehicles and made it a bike park.

But yeah, kinglake/toolangi areas, pretty much anywhere in the high country.. Just dont go too deep, wombat, lerdiderg, cobaws (a little serious) etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• DrNick
    replied
    Thomson Dam via Moe, over the dam wall and as far north as Mansfield then work your way home. Heaps of options out my way.

S

Leave a comment:

• clutch-monkey
    replied
    Orbost loop? I was based in Bairnsdale for a while and it was epic.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    luriderg, wombat, toolangi warragul rocks.

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    replied
    Great start I'll look into those spots thanks

Leave a comment:

• shifted
    replied
    moved over recently myself so i've made the habit of taking the motorbike out to explore.

my spots being limited by motorbike may not be what you're after but just in case:
    Silvan Dam Lookout (Dandenong Ranges area)
    Kinglake (heard about, but not been, don't know if its shit)
    Falls Creek/Mount McKay (not been yet)
    Broadford Speedway (Historic Motorcycle Racing, see if there's an event on), Murchison Gap Lookout is nearby
    Torquay (beach), continue down the Great Ocean Road as far as you like - I quite liked Apollo Bay.
    Grampians National Park
    Death Road - can't remember the name but the local guys here on bikes that I went with called it that, nice windy drive, has a sign before it starts showcasing the amount of motorcyclist deaths on it which was a bit... dark.

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    started a topic Short off-road trip from Melbourne?

Short off-road trip from Melbourne?

I'm new to town and want to go check out some scenery this weekend with the family. Not chasing epic hardcore 4x4 just some offroad areas that I can drive to and have a picnic or see good scenery. Day trips only please.

Hit me with ideas you filthy Mexicans
Working...
X