Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling the LN167R, is the price ok?

I need some guidance from the PF Brains trust.

It's time to sell the LN167R as I've just bought a 2016 dual cab. Have had it on carsales and scumtree for a few weeks now but not getting any real bites. I thought I priced it pretty fairly based off research I did but the fact I'm getting fuck all interest would indicate I'm off the mark. There has been floods here (Townsville) just as I put it online but it's not like everyone was impacted so I don't think that should slow the market too much.

So, PF brains trust, can youse tell me is $9K unreasonable? If so, where should I be on price?

Here's the carsales ad:
    https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SE-AD-5890647/

Whats a LN167R ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Sorry, it's a Hilux.

have edited for clarity. cheers

Comment

Seems high to me but then I'm rocking a petrol 2 wd version with close to 500kkms on it that would still sell for 3k and I think that's too high too.
        GAS 260Z RB26DET
        GAS 1600 3SGE BEAMS

Comment

Seems very high for a 2002 model hilux with over 200,000kms. Although it appears to be well looked after and in great condition there are a bunch of junkers out there for half the price that people will look at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Babalouie
          Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

I don't think you're that far off the mark. I'd change the first pic to show the canopy fitted though, it looks better value than just an empty aluminium tray for people browsing through the listings.

Comment

cheers gents, appreciate the feedback. Will change the main pic

Comment

Townsville is used to a 2-3k tax anyway..sure you can get them cheaper down south but then its buy sight unseen and pay $1500-$2000 for joe average to get them up here. I wouldn't drop it unless desperate..
                '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
                '09 VE SS

Originally posted by Scrad
                You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

Comment

Thanks for your input lads, sold it for $8500.

Now for some fruit for the new one

Cheers again

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X